Chief Financial Officer
Hudson & Associates Inc.
David SiemensDavid Siemens, 37, oversees the finance, accounting and general office functions for Hudson & Associates Inc. The company's vice president of finance and controller, Siemens helps direct the company, which purchases food products from distributors and export them to Eastern Europe.
He also helps with finding additional investment opportunities for the Bentonville exporter, sales broker and poultry farm operator. Siemens graduated from Siloam Springs High School and John Brown University with a bachelor's degree in accounting and business administration.
He previously worked for more than 12 years with Hudson Foods Inc. of Rogers in investor relations and financial projects functions until the sale of the company in January of 1998. He's been with Hudson & Associates since the company's inception that same month.
Although his work now for privately-held Hudson & Associates differs from his duties for the former public company, Siemens says the experience gave him a solid background in finance and accounting.
"The thing I like most about my job is the people I work with," Siemens says. "The biggest challenge is helping to determine what other businesses might fit with what we do currently."
Siemens handles bank negotiations and personnel issues for Hudson & Associates. He is involved in choir and drama activities at Immanuel Baptist Church in Rogers.
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Chris Masingill Responds to Trump Budget, Which Would End DRA
- Inmate Convulses During Deadline-Beating Execution 9 hours ago
- Hospitality Arrives Before Hotel at Arkansas State 5 days ago
- Haag Brown Unveils Reserve at Hill Park Development 2 days ago
- Baptist Health Implants State's First Total Artificial Heart 1 day ago
- Arkansas Trucking Association Highlights Parking Problem 5 days ago