Chief Financial Officer
Hudson & Associates Inc.
David SiemensDavid Siemens, 37, oversees the finance, accounting and general office functions for Hudson & Associates Inc. The company's vice president of finance and controller, Siemens helps direct the company, which purchases food products from distributors and export them to Eastern Europe.
He also helps with finding additional investment opportunities for the Bentonville exporter, sales broker and poultry farm operator. Siemens graduated from Siloam Springs High School and John Brown University with a bachelor's degree in accounting and business administration.
He previously worked for more than 12 years with Hudson Foods Inc. of Rogers in investor relations and financial projects functions until the sale of the company in January of 1998. He's been with Hudson & Associates since the company's inception that same month.
Although his work now for privately-held Hudson & Associates differs from his duties for the former public company, Siemens says the experience gave him a solid background in finance and accounting.
"The thing I like most about my job is the people I work with," Siemens says. "The biggest challenge is helping to determine what other businesses might fit with what we do currently."
Siemens handles bank negotiations and personnel issues for Hudson & Associates. He is involved in choir and drama activities at Immanuel Baptist Church in Rogers.
- Video: ASU Exploring On-Campus Hotel, Convention Center
- After Supremes' Decision, Womack Urges Congress to Act on Online Sales Tax
- WSJ Examines Mark Pryor, Tom Cotton Senate Race
- ASU Discusses Osteopathic Medical School with NYIT 7 days ago
- 5 Years Later, John Glasgow's Disappearance Still Unexplained 10 months ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 1 year ago
- #ARWX: About 10K in Arkansas Without Power After Ice Storm 11 hours ago
- Arkansas Senate Candidates Hold Back Attacks (AP Analysis) 11 hours ago