Director, Major Account Sales, Central Arkansas
Cynthia KingsboroughSince starting with Alltel Corp. 13 years ago as a paging specialist and then as a cellular specialist, Cynthia Kingsborough has held down every sales management position the company has.
Some 3 1/2 years ago she got a chance to work on building a department from scratch, and now Major Account Sales - where she supervises a staff of 21, some of them dating back to Day 1 - generates more than $25 million in annual customer revenue.
This year she was honored as one of the company's top salespeople with a President's Circle national award, and three of her staff received similar honors.
Along with giving her all at Alltel, Kingsborough, 36, does the same away from the office. She belongs to the Junior League of Little Rock, is an active member of the Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce and is an alumna of the chamber's Leadership Greater Little Rock Program and the Little Rock Police Department's Citizens Police Academy.
At Alltel, "my responsibility as an employee of this organization can be summed up in two words - facilitate growth," she said. "For the customer, the employee and the shareholders."
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 2 weeks ago
- Outlets at Little Rock Developer Talks Construction, Tenants, Impact 3 days ago
- First Arkansas Bank Wins $14.5M Default Judgment Against John Rogers 1 day ago
- With China Venture in Rearview Mirror, Mark McLarty Turns Efforts Home 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago