Director, Major Account Sales, Central Arkansas
Cynthia KingsboroughSince starting with Alltel Corp. 13 years ago as a paging specialist and then as a cellular specialist, Cynthia Kingsborough has held down every sales management position the company has.
Some 3 1/2 years ago she got a chance to work on building a department from scratch, and now Major Account Sales - where she supervises a staff of 21, some of them dating back to Day 1 - generates more than $25 million in annual customer revenue.
This year she was honored as one of the company's top salespeople with a President's Circle national award, and three of her staff received similar honors.
Along with giving her all at Alltel, Kingsborough, 36, does the same away from the office. She belongs to the Junior League of Little Rock, is an active member of the Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce and is an alumna of the chamber's Leadership Greater Little Rock Program and the Little Rock Police Department's Citizens Police Academy.
At Alltel, "my responsibility as an employee of this organization can be summed up in two words - facilitate growth," she said. "For the customer, the employee and the shareholders."
- Watch The '60 Minutes' Report on Data Brokers Here
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Previously Withheld Clinton Records Go Public Today
- Peco Foods Announces Northeast Arkansas Plant, 1,000 Jobs 4 hours ago
- Updated: Winner, Loser in Simmons Charters Consolidation 14 hours ago
- Ballet Arkansas Names New Executive Director 3 hours ago
- Acumen's Goal: To Own the Southern Lifestyle Marketplace 14 hours ago
- WLR Retail Project Trails $1.8M Land Purchase (Real Deals) 14 hours ago