Director, Major Account Sales, Central Arkansas
Cynthia KingsboroughSince starting with Alltel Corp. 13 years ago as a paging specialist and then as a cellular specialist, Cynthia Kingsborough has held down every sales management position the company has.
Some 3 1/2 years ago she got a chance to work on building a department from scratch, and now Major Account Sales - where she supervises a staff of 21, some of them dating back to Day 1 - generates more than $25 million in annual customer revenue.
This year she was honored as one of the company's top salespeople with a President's Circle national award, and three of her staff received similar honors.
Along with giving her all at Alltel, Kingsborough, 36, does the same away from the office. She belongs to the Junior League of Little Rock, is an active member of the Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce and is an alumna of the chamber's Leadership Greater Little Rock Program and the Little Rock Police Department's Citizens Police Academy.
At Alltel, "my responsibility as an employee of this organization can be summed up in two words - facilitate growth," she said. "For the customer, the employee and the shareholders."
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Nucor to Announce 'Significant' Investment in Mississippi County
- VentureBeat: Fayetteville's Qbox Raises $2.4M
- Update: Tyson Foods to Put 300 Workers in Downtown Springdale 7 hours ago
- John Selig to Step Down from DHS at Year's End 10 hours ago
- Outlets of Little Rock Nears Opening, Announces 14 More Retailers 1 day ago
- Steve Parks Sentenced to 27 Months for Tax Credit Fraud 1 day ago
- Acxiom Confirms Layoffs in Little Rock, Conway 1 day ago