Director, Major Account Sales, Central Arkansas
Cynthia KingsboroughSince starting with Alltel Corp. 13 years ago as a paging specialist and then as a cellular specialist, Cynthia Kingsborough has held down every sales management position the company has.
Some 3 1/2 years ago she got a chance to work on building a department from scratch, and now Major Account Sales - where she supervises a staff of 21, some of them dating back to Day 1 - generates more than $25 million in annual customer revenue.
This year she was honored as one of the company's top salespeople with a President's Circle national award, and three of her staff received similar honors.
Along with giving her all at Alltel, Kingsborough, 36, does the same away from the office. She belongs to the Junior League of Little Rock, is an active member of the Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce and is an alumna of the chamber's Leadership Greater Little Rock Program and the Little Rock Police Department's Citizens Police Academy.
At Alltel, "my responsibility as an employee of this organization can be summed up in two words - facilitate growth," she said. "For the customer, the employee and the shareholders."
- Bloomberg: Verizon Communications to Shed Regional Offices
- Video: Doug McMillon Talks Changes, US Economy on CNBC
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Club Fed: Ex-Inmates, Lawyers Describe Reality of Life Behind Bars 4 years ago
- Update: Tech Park, Richard Mays Settle on Price 4 days ago
- Georgia-Pacific's Crossett Mill On Front Line of Tissue Wars 6 days ago
- Update: Scott Inman to Leave KATV in Early 2016, Join GenWealth 5 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 3 years ago