Alison Peck Bisno
Senior Vice President/Director of Research
Alison Peck BisnoAlison Peck Bisno feels she has the best of everything at Stephens Inc. She's able to use her analytical ability but gets plenty of people contact, and she feels fortunate to be director of research for a firm like Stephens that has "high standards, integrity and is based in Little Rock but competes globally."
Bisno, who has been with Stephens for 12 years, says she's proud of her role in creating and developing the company's research department, under the direction of Warren Stephens.
She graduated first in her class at Memphis State University, earning a finance degree, then went on to graduate school at the University of Texas. She later completed requirements to become a chartered financial analyst.
Bisno, 39, says she's devoted to both her professional and family life, and those responsibilities dominate her time. She has children ages 6 and 11, "so my activities outside of work are centered around their activities."
Stephens has encouraged her to "focus on building long-term relationships over short-term transactions" - a principle she's taken to heart. "And I'm a believer in rewarding people for a job well done, and that's really Stephens' philosophy, as well."
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- Metro Builders Property Weighs In at $3.8 Million (Real Deals) 2 days ago
- Queen Wilhelmina Lodge to Reopen in Spring 5 hours ago
- Scooter Stuart's Tainted Assets Draw More Fire 2 days ago
- Simmons First Completes Delta Trust Acquisition 8 hours ago
- Newly Insured 'Private Option' Arkansans Present Challenges, Opportunities 2 days ago