Robert E. Christian
Senior Vice President
Professional Dental Technologies Inc.
Robert E. ChristianRobert E. Christian, the 33-year-old senior vice president and treasurer of the board of directors for Professional Dental Technologies Inc. of Batesville, joined the firm in 1982.
The company's owners, impressed with his work (which included pulling several all-nighters) developing computer software at Pro Dentec for a small California-based company, offered him a job. Since then, he has worked in every aspect of the company as it grew into a $25 million corporation traded on the American Stock Exchange.
His workaholic nature keeps Christian from finding time for extensive involvement in community activities.
He attributes his prosperity on four rules that have also been factors in the company's success: Always act for the good of the project (and the company); strive to understand and anticipate problems and work to solve them without being asked; develop clear communication of goals and concerns and then take on the challenge of coming up with creative solutions; and understand the competitive climate and embrace a sense of urgency in order to react quickly.
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Little Rock Mayor Says City Will Vie for Amazon HQ
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- JPMS Cox, HoganTaylor Announce Merger 2 days ago
- Marshall Saviers on What's Missing from Northwest Arkansas' Growth Experience 7 days ago
- Menguin of Fayetteville Sold for $25M 3 days ago
- Del Monte Foods Sells Sager Creek, Siloam Springs Plant Closes 4 days ago
- Windstream Cuts 21 Jobs in Arkansas 3 days ago