Robert E. Christian
Senior Vice President
Professional Dental Technologies Inc.
Robert E. ChristianRobert E. Christian, the 33-year-old senior vice president and treasurer of the board of directors for Professional Dental Technologies Inc. of Batesville, joined the firm in 1982.
The company's owners, impressed with his work (which included pulling several all-nighters) developing computer software at Pro Dentec for a small California-based company, offered him a job. Since then, he has worked in every aspect of the company as it grew into a $25 million corporation traded on the American Stock Exchange.
His workaholic nature keeps Christian from finding time for extensive involvement in community activities.
He attributes his prosperity on four rules that have also been factors in the company's success: Always act for the good of the project (and the company); strive to understand and anticipate problems and work to solve them without being asked; develop clear communication of goals and concerns and then take on the challenge of coming up with creative solutions; and understand the competitive climate and embrace a sense of urgency in order to react quickly.
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- As Arkansas Lottery's Luster Fades, Numbers Signal Challenges 21 hours ago
- Regions Center Consultant: 'Improper Actions' by Wells Fargo Led to Bankruptcy 21 hours ago
- Arkansas Diagnostic Center Attracts $4.4M Sale (Real Deals) 21 hours ago
- Boutique Hotel May Open Near Promenade at Chenal 21 hours ago
- Financial Trouble Among Competing Convention Centers Split in Texarkana 21 hours ago