Caption goes here aderit omnia filia omnes famuli curvus in lucem. Regis ei sed quod ait est se in deinde cepit roseo commendavit patris super color est cum. (Photo by Mike Ortega)
Chief Operating Officer
Rose Law Firm
Ron ClarkRon Clark couldn't have known the troubles he'd see when he became chief operating officer at the Rose Law Firm in February 1993.
Only weeks later he began to be inundated with media requests to discuss the firm and its four former partners in Washington, D.C. - Hillary Clinton, Webb Hubbell, Bill Kennedy and Vince Foster.
Foster committed suicide in July 1993. Hubbell and Kennedy were demoted from their posts in the Clinton administration. Only Hillary Clinton remains at her same level of prominence.
In the past, Rose's COO had been a part-time position. But Clark, 39, estimates he works as long as 70 hours weekly to keep up.
Clark, also a certified public accountant, joined the firm in 1980 out of the University of Arkansas Law School. He specializes in tax and corporate law. He's a board member of the Anthony School and a member of Pulaski Heights United Methodist Church.
The elected position of chief operating officer normally rotates periodically among the partners. Clark says there is no timetable for elections. But, he adds, "I doubt that I would have much competition for the job right now."
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Inauguration Day in Arkansas
- How A Trans-Atlantic Investment Scam Ensnared Credit Union President Joyce Judy 1 day ago
- Proposal Filed To End Arkansas' Private Option Compromise Medicaid Plan 18 hours ago
- Moses Tucker Real Estate Looks to Next Generation, Plans for Future 1 day ago
- Asa Hutchinson to Detail Budget Plan 2 hours ago
- In Arkansas, Rules Restrict e-Services By Physicians 1 day ago