Brent A. Hanby
Chief Financial Officer
National Home Centers Inc.
Brent A. HanbyJust 30 years old, Brent Hanby is in the enviable position of being chief financial officer and a member of the board of directors of National Home Centers Inc., one of the state's fastest growing companies.
He began his career with National Home Centers in 1986 as assistant financial officer after graduating from the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville. His responsibilities at the firm grew until he reached his current position in 1990.
Hanby considers his most significant achievement as overseeing National Home Centers' initial public offering just over a year ago and obtaining financing for an aggressive expansion program, securing an additional $15 million in lines of credit to stock the stores.
Hanby is active in several community-related endeavors, including the United Way of Washington County, the Springdale Rotary Club and as a member of the Dwight Collins Memorial Scholarship Fund selection committee.
Hanby, who doesn't consider himself a "mover and shaker," sums up his philosophy as, "We're not trying to hit home runs everyday, we're just trying to get base hits."
- Soirée: Potbelly Sandwich Shop Coming to Little Rock
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- Arkansas Doctors Discover the Joys Of Concierge Care 3 days ago
- Three More Banks File Claims Against Dennis Smiley Collateral 20 hours ago
- Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon Gets $25.6M Pay Package 18 hours ago
- It's About the Money (Blake Rutherford On Politics) 19 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago