Brent A. Hanby
Chief Financial Officer
National Home Centers Inc.
Brent A. HanbyJust 30 years old, Brent Hanby is in the enviable position of being chief financial officer and a member of the board of directors of National Home Centers Inc., one of the state's fastest growing companies.
He began his career with National Home Centers in 1986 as assistant financial officer after graduating from the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville. His responsibilities at the firm grew until he reached his current position in 1990.
Hanby considers his most significant achievement as overseeing National Home Centers' initial public offering just over a year ago and obtaining financing for an aggressive expansion program, securing an additional $15 million in lines of credit to stock the stores.
Hanby is active in several community-related endeavors, including the United Way of Washington County, the Springdale Rotary Club and as a member of the Dwight Collins Memorial Scholarship Fund selection committee.
Hanby, who doesn't consider himself a "mover and shaker," sums up his philosophy as, "We're not trying to hit home runs everyday, we're just trying to get base hits."
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Simmons First Eyes Downtown Acxiom Building in Little Rock 1 day ago
- Simmons, Home BancShares Set To Vault Into $10B Club 1 day ago
- John Goodson To Defend Himself at Circuit Court of Appeals 1 day ago
- Cameron Smith & Associates Expanding 1 day ago
- Two Financial Centre Draws $11.3M Sale (Real Deals) 1 day ago