Caption goes here aderit omnia filia omnes famuli curvus in lucem. Regis ei sed quod ait est se in deinde cepit roseo commendavit patris super color est cum. (Photo by Mike Ortega)
The Hatcher Agency
Greg HatcherGreg Hatcher, 33, has enjoyed the team-player concept at least as far back as his days at Alma College, a Michigan liberal arts school where he played soccer and baseball and wrestled.
He always wanted to be his own boss, though. And maybe that should read "head coach" because Hatcher flirted with a sports career as a graduate assistant at the University of Notre Dame.
Hatcher's team is his namesake insurance firm, and he takes pride in growth through referrals. Formed in September 1990, the company has gross premiums of $19 million
"The only business we've lost are from companies going out of business or being bought," Hatcher says.
The 14-employee agency won its second consecutive national award for sales production from the National Association of Health Underwriters.
Hatcher brought his successful sales performance from Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield and added his own philosophy of outrageous service that includes doughnuts or cookies for clients.
The words of a coach/mentor forever ring in his ears: "Just win the damn ball game."
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Inauguration Day in Arkansas
- Moses Tucker Real Estate Looks to Next Generation, Plans for Future 2 days ago
- How A Trans-Atlantic Investment Scam Ensnared Credit Union President Joyce Judy 2 days ago
- Proposal Filed To End Arkansas' Private Option Compromise Medicaid Plan 20 hours ago
- Hutchinson Details Budget for Coming Year 12 mins ago
- In Arkansas, Rules Restrict e-Services By Physicians 2 days ago