Owner & Partner
Flake Tabor Tucker Wells & Kelley Inc.
Hank KelleyFor someone who oversees 4 million SF and $250 million of real estate, Hank Kelley has still found time to teach a class at the University of Arkansas in Little Rock and serve as commissioner of Little Rock Wastewater Utility.
Kelley, 39, has been with Flake Tabor Tucker Wells & Kelley for 10 years. His father's been in real estate since Kelley was 12. He started in the business in 1976 while he was still in college.
He says the Little Rock real estate market looks healthier than at any time in his career.
"Probably the most important thing I've learned in the past 18 years is the value of communication to preserve and strengthen the relationships we have both through the good times and the tough times," says Kelley, the father of four children ages 8-14.
He's also a board member of the West Little Rock Rotary Club, a member of Our Lady of the Holy Souls Catholic Church and a past legislative chairman of the Arkansas Realtors Association. He coached a Junior Deputy baseball team for two years.
"I was amazed at how much easier managing a business or property was compared to coaching a baseball team," he says.
- See the Trailer for 'Antiquities,' A Film Shot in Arkansas
- Video: Watch the Walmart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- The Hub Featured in PBS' 'NewsHour'
- Johnny Allison, Rotary Leader of the Year, Never Dreamed of Being One 4 days ago
- Doggett NLR Purchase Closes at $12.8 Million (Real Deals) 6 days ago
- Update: Arkansas Court Clears Way For Medical Pot Program's Launch 3 days ago
- Raising Arkansas Money For Arkansas Companies 6 days ago
- Louisiana Regulators OK $4.5B Wind Catcher Project 3 days ago