Owner & Partner
Flake Tabor Tucker Wells & Kelley Inc.
Hank KelleyFor someone who oversees 4 million SF and $250 million of real estate, Hank Kelley has still found time to teach a class at the University of Arkansas in Little Rock and serve as commissioner of Little Rock Wastewater Utility.
Kelley, 39, has been with Flake Tabor Tucker Wells & Kelley for 10 years. His father's been in real estate since Kelley was 12. He started in the business in 1976 while he was still in college.
He says the Little Rock real estate market looks healthier than at any time in his career.
"Probably the most important thing I've learned in the past 18 years is the value of communication to preserve and strengthen the relationships we have both through the good times and the tough times," says Kelley, the father of four children ages 8-14.
He's also a board member of the West Little Rock Rotary Club, a member of Our Lady of the Holy Souls Catholic Church and a past legislative chairman of the Arkansas Realtors Association. He coached a Junior Deputy baseball team for two years.
"I was amazed at how much easier managing a business or property was compared to coaching a baseball team," he says.
- After Baltz Firing, CARTI Issues Statement
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Cogswell Motors Owner, Wife Found Dead 2 days ago
- Alliance Insurance Agents Surprised by AID Order; Plan to Buy Insolvent Agency 2 days ago
- Insurance Agent Berry Bishop Accused of Fraud, Misuse of Premium 2 days ago
- California Company Buys 600 Acres Near Keo 3 days ago
- John Bethel Retiring as PSC Executive Director; Rate Expert Leaving, Too 1 day ago