Rick F. Lorence
Rose Care Inc.
Rick F. LorenceHaving worked at Rose Care Inc. in various capacities since 1982, Rick F. Lorence, 31, has been general counsel of the firm since passing the Arkansas Bar Examination in 1990.
A graduate of the University of Arkansas School of Law, he counts being admitted to the bar among his greatest professional achievements. He's providing legal counsel to one of the state's largest operators of nursing homes.
Lorence has been very active in politics in northwest Arkansas, having chaired the Benton County Democratic Party and served as one of the famed Arkansas Travelers who traversed the country campaigning for Bill Clinton. He is a committee member of the Arkansas Democratic Party.
Lorence also sits on various committees with the Rogers Chamber of Commerce and the Arkansas Bar Association. An avid Rotarian, Lorence says his business philosophy follows that of the Four Way Test: "Is it true, is it fair to all concerned, will it build good will and better friendship and will it be beneficial to all concerned?"
- After Baltz Firing, CARTI Issues Statement
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Update: The Rep, Citing Money Shortfall, Will Suspend Operations 2 days ago
- Two Banks Allege $2.4M in Fraud by Arkadelphia Insurance Agent Berry Bishop 3 days ago
- Business Machines Systems Buys Staley Inc. 2 days ago
- Third Lawsuit Pushes Claims Against Berry Bishop to $3M 18 hours ago
- Southern Bancorp Raises $17.7M in First Close of Capital Campaign 2 days ago