Rick F. Lorence
Rose Care Inc.
Rick F. LorenceHaving worked at Rose Care Inc. in various capacities since 1982, Rick F. Lorence, 31, has been general counsel of the firm since passing the Arkansas Bar Examination in 1990.
A graduate of the University of Arkansas School of Law, he counts being admitted to the bar among his greatest professional achievements. He's providing legal counsel to one of the state's largest operators of nursing homes.
Lorence has been very active in politics in northwest Arkansas, having chaired the Benton County Democratic Party and served as one of the famed Arkansas Travelers who traversed the country campaigning for Bill Clinton. He is a committee member of the Arkansas Democratic Party.
Lorence also sits on various committees with the Rogers Chamber of Commerce and the Arkansas Bar Association. An avid Rotarian, Lorence says his business philosophy follows that of the Four Way Test: "Is it true, is it fair to all concerned, will it build good will and better friendship and will it be beneficial to all concerned?"
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Nucor to Announce 'Significant' Investment in Mississippi County
- VentureBeat: Fayetteville's Qbox Raises $2.4M
- Report Shows Northwest Arkansas Competing Well With Bigger Cities 2 days ago
- $280K USDA Grant to Promote High-Paying, In-Demand Agriculture Careers 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart to Cut Hundreds of Jobs at Headquarters 3 days ago
- One Bank Announces Settlement Over 'Scooter' Stuart Money 3 days ago
- Little Rock Film Festival Ends After 9 Years 4 days ago