Rick F. Lorence
Rose Care Inc.
Rick F. LorenceHaving worked at Rose Care Inc. in various capacities since 1982, Rick F. Lorence, 31, has been general counsel of the firm since passing the Arkansas Bar Examination in 1990.
A graduate of the University of Arkansas School of Law, he counts being admitted to the bar among his greatest professional achievements. He's providing legal counsel to one of the state's largest operators of nursing homes.
Lorence has been very active in politics in northwest Arkansas, having chaired the Benton County Democratic Party and served as one of the famed Arkansas Travelers who traversed the country campaigning for Bill Clinton. He is a committee member of the Arkansas Democratic Party.
Lorence also sits on various committees with the Rogers Chamber of Commerce and the Arkansas Bar Association. An avid Rotarian, Lorence says his business philosophy follows that of the Four Way Test: "Is it true, is it fair to all concerned, will it build good will and better friendship and will it be beneficial to all concerned?"
- Arkansas Business Wrote About Police Investigating Richard Johns in 2012
- PTI to Provide Projection Mapping on Old State House for LR Film Festival
- Report: US Truckers Generated Record $700B in Revenue Last Year
- Big Companies, Big Revenue: 75 Largest Private Companies in Arkansas Worth $32.8B 23 hours ago
- Someone's Son Is Dead (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 23 hours ago
- Receiver Recovers John Rogers Photos Posted For Sale on eBay 23 hours ago
- Lindsey Co. Faces Changing Market as Golf Course Demand Drops 12 months ago
- Grainster's Big Announcement Delayed Until Further Notice 23 hours ago