Rick F. Lorence
Rose Care Inc.
Rick F. LorenceHaving worked at Rose Care Inc. in various capacities since 1982, Rick F. Lorence, 31, has been general counsel of the firm since passing the Arkansas Bar Examination in 1990.
A graduate of the University of Arkansas School of Law, he counts being admitted to the bar among his greatest professional achievements. He's providing legal counsel to one of the state's largest operators of nursing homes.
Lorence has been very active in politics in northwest Arkansas, having chaired the Benton County Democratic Party and served as one of the famed Arkansas Travelers who traversed the country campaigning for Bill Clinton. He is a committee member of the Arkansas Democratic Party.
Lorence also sits on various committees with the Rogers Chamber of Commerce and the Arkansas Bar Association. An avid Rotarian, Lorence says his business philosophy follows that of the Four Way Test: "Is it true, is it fair to all concerned, will it build good will and better friendship and will it be beneficial to all concerned?"
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Ex-Arkansas Judge Joseph Boeckmann Faces Prison in Sexual Favors Case 16 hours ago
- Bye-Bye Babe: A Controversial Contest Goes Nameless 6 hours ago
- Riggs Estate Gives $1.8M to Arkansas Symphony Orchestra 1 day ago
- Fake Will Case Leads to Exhumation, Inquiry Into Death 7 hours ago
- Masseys Give UCA $1M for Scholarship Program 12 hours ago