Caption goes here aderit omnia filia omnes famuli curvus in lucem. Regis ei sed quod ait est se in deinde cepit roseo commendavit patris super color est cum. (Photo by Mike Ortega)
Paschall & Associates
Bill PaschallBill Paschall's test of a potential client is whether Paschall would vote for him.
"If I would, then we will give our heart and soul," says the 34-year-old. "Once we have passed that test, we do what we feel we have to do to win a race."
Last May, more people than not voted for Paschall's clients. He scored big with three wins in the Democratic primary, including Winston Bryant's surprisingly comfortable victory over Mark Pryor in a heated attorney general's race. "We have had other cycles that we won them all, but they weren't as high profile as this."
Paschall caught the political bug in Texas working as a campaign volunteer. He opened his company in 1988 and represented Marion Humphrey, who became the first black man elected to an Arkansas municipal judgeship since Reconstruction. "It was a big upset and helped us open doors to other clients, and we went from there."
Paschall has little time outside campaign work during an election year. Days for the four-person office run 12-14 hours.
"Aside from money raising and the day-to-day campaign, we spend a lot of time with crisis management," he says. "There is one crisis after another in political management."
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Inauguration Day in Arkansas
- How A Trans-Atlantic Investment Scam Ensnared Credit Union President Joyce Judy 11 hours ago
- Spatial Office Transaction Tops $1.6 Million Mark (Real Deals) 11 hours ago
- Arkansas' Biggest Deals of 2014 Soar While Value Slips 11 hours ago
- Arvest Mortgage CEO Bill Roehrenbeck Joins PNC Bank of Delaware 11 hours ago
- Landowners Seek Ruling On Oil Firm's Eminent Domain Powers 3 days ago