President and CEO
Warren StephensWarren Stephens finds something new, exciting and fun everyday at Stephens Inc.
"You never know what that is going to be when you are coming to work," says the 37-year-old president and CEO of the company.
Stephens came to work for his father, Jackson T. Stephens, in 1981 after finishing business school at Wake Forest University.
Though most of his time is spent on the investment banking side, Stephens says he has "done a lot of different things and enjoyed every one of them. That's one of the great things about being here. You can get exposed to a lot of different things."
Maintaining the stature of one of top investment houses off Wall Street is a continuous challenge, he says.
"I think we really try to carry on something that was here long before I was here," he says. "That is we protect and we are working in the best interest of our clients. Our decisions are based on that, not on what is in the best interest for us."
Stephens remains on the board of the Little Rock Boys Club and has been on numerous others. Away from the office, he works at lowering an eight-handicap on the golf course. "That's real good for me," he says. "That is probably as good as I am ever going to get."
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Waltons Check in at No. 1 on Forbes 'Richest American Families' List
- Bill Simon Stepping Down As Leader of Wal-Mart's U.S. Stores 2 hours ago
- Mo Money, Uber Problems (Robert Coon On Politics) 21 hours ago
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 3 days ago
- Josh Moody's Overwatch App Ready to Hit Market 18 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago