Bynum Home Furnishings
Randall BynumSiloam Springs native Randall Bynum never planned to manage a furniture company.
But as an accountant and later as a lawyer, he learned the value of entrepreneurship. When the opportunity arose to help run a family-based business, he jumped at the chance.
"It's always more fun to be in business than to be facilitating someone else's business," he says.
After finishing an accounting degree at the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville, he went to work for a Big 8 accounting firm in Tulsa. In 1986, Bynum went to Washington, D.C., for law school.
He moved back to Arkansas in 1993 and went to work for the Rose Law Firm in Little Rock. He married Anne McAdams soon thereafter, and the couple is now raising their 15-month-old daughter, Olivia.
Bynum and his family moved back to northwest Arkansas last year to help his father launch a new Springdale division of the family's Siloam Springs-based furniture company, Bynum Home Furnishings.
"You have to be a positive thinker - you have to believe in what you're doing," the 36-year-old Bynum says, summing up his outlook on life. "If you do that, you will succeed in it."
- Simmons Bank Gives $2.5M to UAPB for Athletics
- Walmart Atop Fortune 500 List for 6th Straight Year
- Full Text of Mark Stodola's Letter Saying He Won't Seek Re-Election
- Arthur's, Oceans Restaurants Find Prime Spot to Set New Stakes 2 days ago
- Frank Fletcher's Way: Adapt and Serve Customers 2 days ago
- CARTI Doctor Awarded Prestigious Fellowship 2 days ago
- Rescue The Rep (Rett Tucker Commentary) 2 days ago
- A Sigh of Relief (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago