Caption goes here aderit omnia filia omnes famuli curvus in lucem. Regis ei sed quod ait est se in deinde cepit roseo commendavit patris super color est cum. (Photo by Mike Ortega)
Farmer Enterprises Inc.
Alec FarmerAlec Farmer's name is in keeping with agribusiness interests that include rice and cotton farming in Craighead County. The family's land-based business he leads also encompasses commercial and residential development.
"Something my family has instilled in me is to treat people like I want to be treated," Farmer says. "That makes it easy to go to work with a smile on my face."
The 32-year-old lawyer serves as a director at The Arkansas Bank in Jonesboro and Childress Gin & Elevator Co. Farmer was a member of the Attorney General's Task Force on Youth Gangs and community assistance program director for the state Legislative Council.
In 1986, he graduated cum laude from Arkansas State University with a bachelor's degree in marketing. Four years later, Farmer received a law degree from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock School of Law.
He is on the board of directors at the Greater Jonesboro Chamber of Commerce and the Greater Jonesboro YMCA. Farmer and his wife, Patricia, have two daughters - Madison and Hayley.
- It's Been a Busy 4 Days at the State Insurance Commission
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Three Tech Firms Moving to Downtown Conway, Plan to Hire 140 1 day ago
- Arvest Mortgage CEO Bill Roehrenbeck Joins PNC Bank of Delaware 4 days ago
- Wal-Mart Cuts About 50 Positions at Bentonville Headquarters 1 day ago
- Senate Votes to Continue 'Private Option,' Form Task Force 1 day ago
- UAMS Startup Receives $14.5M to Help Drug Users Break Addiction 24 hours ago