Caption goes here aderit omnia filia omnes famuli curvus in lucem. Regis ei sed quod ait est se in deinde cepit roseo commendavit patris super color est cum. (Photo by Mike Ortega)
John GossThirty-eight-year-old John Goss has been driven to helping people all his life, a trait he says his parents instilled in him.
In fact, the review appraiser for Quality Mortgage in Little Rock is so entrenched in the central Arkansas volunteer community that he often heads up some of the organizations' efforts.
He is the chairman of the board of directors of Family Service Agency, a United Way agency that helps with consumer credit counseling and drug and alcohol counseling. He is the central and southwest Arkansas lieutenant governor for 10 Kiwanis clubs. And he was last year's chairman for Pulaski County's Shots for Tots program.
Goss' biggest chore may be juggling his time between several different organizations, a full-time job and a family.
Goss, his wife, Mary Ellen, and 5-year-old son, Russell, live in Little Rock's Hillcrest district.
"People under 40 are not doing as much as they ought to be doing," Goss says. It's a matter of priorities.
"I have all the outside commitments of anyone else," he says, "yet, I'm still doing it."
- It's Been a Busy 4 Days at the State Insurance Commission
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Arvest Mortgage CEO Bill Roehrenbeck Joins PNC Bank of Delaware 5 days ago
- Three Tech Firms Moving to Downtown Conway, Plan to Hire 140 1 day ago
- Wal-Mart Cuts About 50 Positions at Bentonville Headquarters 1 day ago
- Senate Votes to Continue 'Private Option,' Form Task Force 1 day ago
- UAMS Startup Receives $14.5M to Help Drug Users Break Addiction 1 day ago