Governor's Director of Policy
Arkansas Governor's Office
Dan GreenbergDan Greenberg maintains a philosophical perspective on his jumping bean résumé in politics. The Pine Bluff native left the University of Chicago law program in 1992 and became deputy campaign manager and press secretary for 4th District U.S. Rep. Jay Dickey, the Republican from Pine Bluff.
Greenberg joined the staff of 3rd District U.S. Rep. Tim Hutchinson, the Republican from Bentonville, as a legislative aid in 1993 before a two-year stint as a congressional analyst with the Heritage Foundation.
He returned from Washington, D.C., in 1995 and became vice president and director of research for the Arkansas Policy Foundation before joining the Huckabee administration this year.
"It's probably best to interpret my career history as largely a tribute to, one, deciding not to finish law school and, two, dumb luck," Greenberg says. "These two qualities can take almost anyone a long way."
His education includes a bachelor's degree in philosophy with honors from Brown University in 1988 and a master's in philosophy from Bowling Green State University in 1990.
As a volunteer, the 30-year-old Greenberg has tutored high school students and worked with the Big Brother program.
- Watch Video of the Arkansas Marijuana Commission Meeting Here
- Reuters: Acxiom Near Deal to Sell Marketing Solutions Unit for $2.2B
- Here's What Arkansas' Redesigned Driver's Licenses Look Like
- Arkansas Law Firms Awarded $6.5M in Fees from State Farm Suit 6 days ago
- Former SAYS Director Jerry Walsh Pleads Guilty to Scheme with Rusty Cranford 3 days ago
- Land For $13M Lisa Academy Expansion Sold For $1.2M 2 days ago
- Car-Mart's Henderson Gets $1.1M Retirement Bonus 3 days ago
- Many KATV Arrivals, and One Departure 3 months ago