The Hathaway Group
Jeff HathawaySelling commercial real estate runs in the family for Jeff Hathaway.
He has sold property for 13 years at The Hathaway Group, which was established by his father, Jim.
"I wasn't one of those people who knew from day one that I was going to get into the real estate business," Jeff Hathaway says. "My dad has been a good teacher, and our personalities have clicked."
Before joining the firm in August 1983, Hathaway was employed as an assistant investment manager for the Federal Home Loan Bank of Little Rock.
He is president of the Little Rock Realtors Association and past president of the Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute's Arkansas chapter.
His civic activities include past state chairman of the Hugh O'Brian Youth Foundation, past director of the Little Rock Jaycees and a tutor for the Literacy Council of Pulaski County.
The 36-year-old real estate broker graduated from Vanderbilt University in 1981 with a bachelor's degree in economics. He and his wife, Laura, have three children: David, Mary Grace and Helen.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- $150 Million Sale Brings an End To Wilson Empire 3 years ago
- Rickenbach Indictment Reveals More Details of One Bank Under Scooter Stuart 6 days ago
- Wildlife Refuge to be Renamed After Dale Bumpers 2 days ago
- BKD Tops List of Largest Accounting Firms 8 years ago