The Hathaway Group
Jeff HathawaySelling commercial real estate runs in the family for Jeff Hathaway.
He has sold property for 13 years at The Hathaway Group, which was established by his father, Jim.
"I wasn't one of those people who knew from day one that I was going to get into the real estate business," Jeff Hathaway says. "My dad has been a good teacher, and our personalities have clicked."
Before joining the firm in August 1983, Hathaway was employed as an assistant investment manager for the Federal Home Loan Bank of Little Rock.
He is president of the Little Rock Realtors Association and past president of the Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute's Arkansas chapter.
His civic activities include past state chairman of the Hugh O'Brian Youth Foundation, past director of the Little Rock Jaycees and a tutor for the Literacy Council of Pulaski County.
The 36-year-old real estate broker graduated from Vanderbilt University in 1981 with a bachelor's degree in economics. He and his wife, Laura, have three children: David, Mary Grace and Helen.
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Charles Morgan Sues Partner in Lotus Auto Deal 13 hours ago
- 25 Years After the Arkansas Gazette's Closing, Veterans Consider Consequences 13 hours ago
- Scott Reed Faces New Foreclosure Over K Lofts 13 hours ago
- Madison Health & Rehab Draws $4M Transaction (Real Deals) 13 hours ago
- Property, Cash Included in One Bank's Settlement with BHL 13 hours ago