The Hathaway Group
Jeff HathawaySelling commercial real estate runs in the family for Jeff Hathaway.
He has sold property for 13 years at The Hathaway Group, which was established by his father, Jim.
"I wasn't one of those people who knew from day one that I was going to get into the real estate business," Jeff Hathaway says. "My dad has been a good teacher, and our personalities have clicked."
Before joining the firm in August 1983, Hathaway was employed as an assistant investment manager for the Federal Home Loan Bank of Little Rock.
He is president of the Little Rock Realtors Association and past president of the Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute's Arkansas chapter.
His civic activities include past state chairman of the Hugh O'Brian Youth Foundation, past director of the Little Rock Jaycees and a tutor for the Literacy Council of Pulaski County.
The 36-year-old real estate broker graduated from Vanderbilt University in 1981 with a bachelor's degree in economics. He and his wife, Laura, have three children: David, Mary Grace and Helen.
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Talks Tax Cut, Marijuana, Trump
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- Governor, Speaker, Senate Leader Name 5 to Medical Marijuana Commission 4 days ago
- Beth Ward, Little Rock TV Mainstay, Dies 2 days ago
- Christen Franke of Franke's Cafeteria Dies at 37 3 days ago
- Arkansas Supreme Court Throws Out Ruling on Birth Certificate Law 3 days ago
- The Overtime Exemption Rules Are On Hold — What Do You Do Now? (Stuart Jackson Commentary) 3 days ago