The Hathaway Group
Jeff HathawaySelling commercial real estate runs in the family for Jeff Hathaway.
He has sold property for 13 years at The Hathaway Group, which was established by his father, Jim.
"I wasn't one of those people who knew from day one that I was going to get into the real estate business," Jeff Hathaway says. "My dad has been a good teacher, and our personalities have clicked."
Before joining the firm in August 1983, Hathaway was employed as an assistant investment manager for the Federal Home Loan Bank of Little Rock.
He is president of the Little Rock Realtors Association and past president of the Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute's Arkansas chapter.
His civic activities include past state chairman of the Hugh O'Brian Youth Foundation, past director of the Little Rock Jaycees and a tutor for the Literacy Council of Pulaski County.
The 36-year-old real estate broker graduated from Vanderbilt University in 1981 with a bachelor's degree in economics. He and his wife, Laura, have three children: David, Mary Grace and Helen.
- Video: ASU Exploring On-Campus Hotel, Convention Center
- After Supremes' Decision, Womack Urges Congress to Act on Online Sales Tax
- WSJ Examines Mark Pryor, Tom Cotton Senate Race
- #ARWX: Sleet Starts in Northwest Arkansas as Winter Storm Arrives 9 hours ago
- Update: John Stacks, Banker and Owner of Mountain Pure Water, Indicted on 11 Counts 2 days ago
- Arkansas Best to Close 30 Service Terminals 17 hours ago
- Greenbrier Space Balloon Launchers Among Innovation Center's Targeted Users 15 hours ago
- Sigma Holdings Inc. Becomes Holding Company for Bank of Rison 4 days ago