J. French Hill
First Commercial Corp.
J. French HillJ. French Hill's career path continues to intertwine business and politics. He is currently enmeshed in both, as the co-chairman for the recruiting committee of the Huckabee administration's transition team and executive officer at First Commercial Corp.
His resume includes stints at the Economic Policy Council as special assistant/executive secretary, 1991-93; the U.S. Treasury as deputy assistant secretary, 1989-91; the Dallas-based merchant banking of Mason Best Co., 1984-89 and the staff of U.S. Sen. John Tower of Texas, 1982-84.
A Little Rock native, Hill graduated magna cum laude from Vanderbilt University with a degree in economics. In 1994, he was named the Outstanding Young Arkansan by the Arkansas Jaycees.
His professional memberships include the Council of Foreign Relations and the Arkansas Territorial Restoration Commission.
The 39-year-old executive is a member of the American Alpine Club, Rotary International and the executive board of the Quapaw Area Council of the Boy Scouts of America. He and his wife, Martha, have no children.
- Social Media Reactions to Final Gubernatorial Debate
- Reactions to Tom Cotton, Mark Pryor Debate
- KUAR, PBS Look at Minimum Wage Issue in Arkansas
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 21 hours ago
- Top College Officials See Sizable Pay Raises 21 hours ago
- Maumelle Warehouse Attracts $11.2M Sale (Real Deals) 21 hours ago
- 16 Arkansas Public School Superintendent Jobs Top $200,000 21 hours ago
- Tom Cotton and Me (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 21 hours ago