J. French Hill
First Commercial Corp.
J. French HillJ. French Hill's career path continues to intertwine business and politics. He is currently enmeshed in both, as the co-chairman for the recruiting committee of the Huckabee administration's transition team and executive officer at First Commercial Corp.
His resume includes stints at the Economic Policy Council as special assistant/executive secretary, 1991-93; the U.S. Treasury as deputy assistant secretary, 1989-91; the Dallas-based merchant banking of Mason Best Co., 1984-89 and the staff of U.S. Sen. John Tower of Texas, 1982-84.
A Little Rock native, Hill graduated magna cum laude from Vanderbilt University with a degree in economics. In 1994, he was named the Outstanding Young Arkansan by the Arkansas Jaycees.
His professional memberships include the Council of Foreign Relations and the Arkansas Territorial Restoration Commission.
The 39-year-old executive is a member of the American Alpine Club, Rotary International and the executive board of the Quapaw Area Council of the Boy Scouts of America. He and his wife, Martha, have no children.
- Rod Ford: Little Rock Startup Scene Needs Capital
- Community Bankers Group Responds to Wal-Mart's GoBank Checking Accounts
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Otter Creek Mall Development Decades in the Making 2 days ago
- If Arkansas Goes Wet, ABC Has Plan 2 days ago
- Windstream Names Bob Gunderman Interim CFO 2 hours ago
- Sager Sells Allens Properties to Jim Bob Duggar 2 days ago
- Here's How You Can Get Into Warren Stephens' Exclusive Alotian Club 1 year ago