Troy A. Price
Wright Lindsey & Jennings
Troy A. Price"I always wanted to make a difference," says Troy A. Price on his decision to enter the University of Arkansas at Little Rock School of Law after working as a sportswriter for The Jonesboro Sun. "But I went into law rather unfocused on my goals."
Once Price got a taste of the various fields of law, he easily settled on business and commercial litigation.
"It's definitely a fulfilling profession," Price says. "You get the sense that what you do is important, so how well you do your job really makes a difference. Of course, with the practice of law, your best work isn't always rewarded; the verdict isn't always what you want. The sense of pride you get when you've done your job well will even survive an adverse decision."
Price also works with the Volunteer Organization Center for Arkansas Legal Services.
"It's rewarding because those of us who work for corporations and businesses sometimes forget that some people can't afford legal representation," he says. "And even the most elemental legal procedures can make such a difference in a person's life."
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- 40 Under 40 Lunch 8 years ago
- Hot Springs' Waters Hotel Joins Ascend Collection 1 day ago
- Jonesboro Area? It Conveys Everything 3 days ago
- USA Truck Hires Kim Littlejohn as Tech Officer 10 hours ago
- Arkansas Women's Hall of Fame Inducts 10 for 2017 Class 2 days ago