Troy A. Price
Wright Lindsey & Jennings
Troy A. Price"I always wanted to make a difference," says Troy A. Price on his decision to enter the University of Arkansas at Little Rock School of Law after working as a sportswriter for The Jonesboro Sun. "But I went into law rather unfocused on my goals."
Once Price got a taste of the various fields of law, he easily settled on business and commercial litigation.
"It's definitely a fulfilling profession," Price says. "You get the sense that what you do is important, so how well you do your job really makes a difference. Of course, with the practice of law, your best work isn't always rewarded; the verdict isn't always what you want. The sense of pride you get when you've done your job well will even survive an adverse decision."
Price also works with the Volunteer Organization Center for Arkansas Legal Services.
"It's rewarding because those of us who work for corporations and businesses sometimes forget that some people can't afford legal representation," he says. "And even the most elemental legal procedures can make such a difference in a person's life."
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Joins in Chorus Against Religious Protection Bill
- Video: Mavis Lindsey on the Closure of Lindsey's Resort
- Mike Beebe Joins Roberts Law Firm of Little Rock
- Acxiom Asks Gov. Hutchinson to Veto HB1228 15 hours ago
- Return on Equity: Top 14 Performers Dot Arkansas 1 day ago
- #HB1228 Advances to House, Could Come Up Tuesday 20 hours ago
- DIS Director Mark Myers on Arkansas' Top Cybersecurity Threat 1 day ago
- Arkansas Legislator Drops Proposal to Ban California Wine 17 hours ago