Troy A. Price
Wright Lindsey & Jennings
Troy A. Price"I always wanted to make a difference," says Troy A. Price on his decision to enter the University of Arkansas at Little Rock School of Law after working as a sportswriter for The Jonesboro Sun. "But I went into law rather unfocused on my goals."
Once Price got a taste of the various fields of law, he easily settled on business and commercial litigation.
"It's definitely a fulfilling profession," Price says. "You get the sense that what you do is important, so how well you do your job really makes a difference. Of course, with the practice of law, your best work isn't always rewarded; the verdict isn't always what you want. The sense of pride you get when you've done your job well will even survive an adverse decision."
Price also works with the Volunteer Organization Center for Arkansas Legal Services.
"It's rewarding because those of us who work for corporations and businesses sometimes forget that some people can't afford legal representation," he says. "And even the most elemental legal procedures can make such a difference in a person's life."
- Reports: Wal-Mart Nabs Another Shopping App, Luvocracy
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Rick Crawford Among 5 to Oppose VA Overhaul Measure 5 hours ago
- Updated: Southwest Times Record Lays Off 37 In Printing Move 1 day ago
- Superior Industries to Close Plant in Rogers, Leave 500 Out of Work 1 day ago
- Zilkha Biomass Announces $90M Facility, 52 Jobs in Monticello 1 day ago
- Home BancShares Announces Purchase of Another Florida Bank 1 day ago