Troy A. Price
Wright Lindsey & Jennings
Troy A. Price"I always wanted to make a difference," says Troy A. Price on his decision to enter the University of Arkansas at Little Rock School of Law after working as a sportswriter for The Jonesboro Sun. "But I went into law rather unfocused on my goals."
Once Price got a taste of the various fields of law, he easily settled on business and commercial litigation.
"It's definitely a fulfilling profession," Price says. "You get the sense that what you do is important, so how well you do your job really makes a difference. Of course, with the practice of law, your best work isn't always rewarded; the verdict isn't always what you want. The sense of pride you get when you've done your job well will even survive an adverse decision."
Price also works with the Volunteer Organization Center for Arkansas Legal Services.
"It's rewarding because those of us who work for corporations and businesses sometimes forget that some people can't afford legal representation," he says. "And even the most elemental legal procedures can make such a difference in a person's life."
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- New UCA President Houston Davis Talks Priorities, Plans 22 hours ago
- Simmons, Home BancShares Set To Vault Into $10B Club 5 days ago
- Hickingbotham Investments Buys Landers Harley-Davidson 3 days ago
- Cameron Smith & Associates Expanding 5 days ago
- Arkansas Specialty Orthopaedics Looking at New Home in Midtown Little Rock 5 days ago