Senior Vice President/Director of Marketing
First Commercial Bank
Kevin SabinIt took just eight years for Kevin Sabin to move from a trainee out of graduate school to director of marketing at First Commercial Bank in 1993.
One of his biggest assignments was First Commercial's recent reworking of its corporate logo and signs.
"Through research and through gut instinct, we realized we had a redundant logo," the 35-year-old Sabin says. "It said, 'The First Bank, First Commercial.' That's really two names."
Sabin headed a group of First Commercial's management, its advertising agency and a national consulting firm to study possible changes. The decision was made to drop "The First Bank." On First Commercial's new signs, the word "First" dominates, with "Commercial" in smaller letters and "Bank" or "Mortgage" or "Trust" in the smallest letters.
"I've felt a real sense of respect and loyalty for this organization," Sabin says. "We've got people working very hard and competing very well in this organization. There are any number of folks deserving of this recognition."
Sabin enjoys golf, and he and his wife usually take a couple of trips a year to snow ski.
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 2 weeks ago
- Outlets at Little Rock Developer Talks Construction, Tenants, Impact 4 days ago
- First Arkansas Bank Wins $14.5M Default Judgment Against John Rogers 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- With China Venture in Rearview Mirror, Mark McLarty Turns Efforts Home 3 days ago