Senior Vice President/Director of Marketing
First Commercial Bank
Kevin SabinIt took just eight years for Kevin Sabin to move from a trainee out of graduate school to director of marketing at First Commercial Bank in 1993.
One of his biggest assignments was First Commercial's recent reworking of its corporate logo and signs.
"Through research and through gut instinct, we realized we had a redundant logo," the 35-year-old Sabin says. "It said, 'The First Bank, First Commercial.' That's really two names."
Sabin headed a group of First Commercial's management, its advertising agency and a national consulting firm to study possible changes. The decision was made to drop "The First Bank." On First Commercial's new signs, the word "First" dominates, with "Commercial" in smaller letters and "Bank" or "Mortgage" or "Trust" in the smallest letters.
"I've felt a real sense of respect and loyalty for this organization," Sabin says. "We've got people working very hard and competing very well in this organization. There are any number of folks deserving of this recognition."
Sabin enjoys golf, and he and his wife usually take a couple of trips a year to snow ski.
- Report: Queen Wilhelmina Delays Cost $11.5M
- Watch The '60 Minutes' Report on Data Brokers Here
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Securities Department Goes After Firm That Did Business With Martha Shoffner's Office 5 hours ago
- 6 Arkansas Banks Lost Money in 2013 2 hours ago
- Acumen's Goal: To Own the Southern Lifestyle Marketplace 2 days ago
- Martha Shoffner Defense Rests Without Calling Witnesses 2 hours ago
- Steele Stephens: Gave Payments, Received $2.5M in State Commissions 19 hours ago