Senior Vice President/Director of Marketing
First Commercial Bank
Kevin SabinIt took just eight years for Kevin Sabin to move from a trainee out of graduate school to director of marketing at First Commercial Bank in 1993.
One of his biggest assignments was First Commercial's recent reworking of its corporate logo and signs.
"Through research and through gut instinct, we realized we had a redundant logo," the 35-year-old Sabin says. "It said, 'The First Bank, First Commercial.' That's really two names."
Sabin headed a group of First Commercial's management, its advertising agency and a national consulting firm to study possible changes. The decision was made to drop "The First Bank." On First Commercial's new signs, the word "First" dominates, with "Commercial" in smaller letters and "Bank" or "Mortgage" or "Trust" in the smallest letters.
"I've felt a real sense of respect and loyalty for this organization," Sabin says. "We've got people working very hard and competing very well in this organization. There are any number of folks deserving of this recognition."
Sabin enjoys golf, and he and his wife usually take a couple of trips a year to snow ski.
- Soirée: Potbelly Sandwich Shop Coming to Little Rock
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- Arkansas Doctors Discover the Joys Of Concierge Care 3 days ago
- Speaking at Farm Bureau Forum, Tom Cotton Defends 'No' Vote On Farm Bill 21 hours ago
- Robin Bowen Elected as Arkansas Tech's Next President 23 hours ago
- APEI Gets $3.5M Contract to Develop Fighter Jet Power Modules 3 hours ago
- Attorney-Client Privilege and Work Product (Amy Lee Stewart Commentary) 3 days ago