Caption goes here aderit omnia filia omnes famuli curvus in lucem. Regis ei sed quod ait est se in deinde cepit roseo commendavit patris super color est cum. (Photo by Mike Ortega)
The Grace Agency
Ted GraceTed Grace decided after 13 years in the insurance business to strike out on his own in 1996, starting The Grace Agency. Already he has landed some large commercial customers: Meyer's Bakeries Inc., Garver & Garver Inc. and Pro Transportation Inc. in Little Rock; Southern Refrigerated Transport in Ashdown; and United States Forgecraft Corp. in Fort Smith.
"I felt like the larger agencies in the state were internally focused instead of focused on their clients," the 38-year-old Grace says, explaining why he started the firm. "We felt we could provide services at a higher level with the same or better expertise."
Grace hasn't stopped with his agency, which specializes in commercial insurance and risk management needs. Within the past six months, he has started Allnet, a claims company that allows employers to file claims over the Internet.
"We developed the product about two years ago and in the past six months have sold it to several of the large [third-party administrators] and several large [insurance] carriers," Grace says.
The nationwide product has unlimited potential, Grace says.
"Allnet could dwarf The Grace Agency [eventually]," Grace says. "If it does the projections we think it will do, I'll have to figure out what I'm going to do with The Grace Agency."
Grace is on the board of the Centers for Youth & Families.
- It's Been a Busy 4 Days at the State Insurance Commission
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- John Glasgow to Dillard's: ‘Call Off the Dogs' 10 months ago
- Optometric Association Backs UCA's Optometry School Plans 3 days ago
- Big River Steel Announces $1.1B Mill for Osceola, Will Employ 525 2 years ago
- Here's How You Can Get Into Warren Stephens' Exclusive Alotian Club 2 years ago
- White County Woman Wins $1.25M Defamation Case Against Website 1 week ago