Senior Vice President
One National Bank
Jeff HildebrandJeff Hildebrand's banking career began as a credit analyst at Little Rock's First Commercial Bank in November 1985. He was named commercial loan officer at the bank in August 1988.
In August 1990, Hildebrand joined Little Rock's Pulaski Bank & Trust as vice president of commercial loans, a title retained when he moved to North Little Rock's Twin City Bank in July 1992.
Hildebrand was hired in August 1995 as senior vice president in charge of lending and central Arkansas branches for Federal Savings Bank of Rogers. He landed his current position as senior vice president of commercial lending at Little Rock's One National Bank in December 1997.
Hildebrand, 36, grew up in Stuttgart and majored in agriculture and minored in business administration in college. He graduated with a bachelor's degree from the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville in 1984.
While in college, Hildebrand helped start and manage the Sigma Chi Charity Bowl, which raised more than $20,000 in three years for the United Way of Northwest Arkansas.
His current volunteer work includes treasurer, Volunteers of America; board member, Positive Atmosphere Reaches Kids Foundation; and chairman, financial panel for the Easter Seals Telethon.
Hildebrand's professional philosophy: "Don't promise something you can't delivery."
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Lawsuits Challenge Fairy Tale Founding of Lauren James 20 hours ago
- Former UA Star, NFL Player Joins Sage Partners 11 hours ago
- Shutdown End in Sight as Senators Announce Agreement 9 hours ago
- Small-Town Budgets Hurting From Loss of Mini Walmarts 12 hours ago
- Online Ad May Be Selling Aristotle Inc. 20 hours ago