Senior Vice President
One National Bank
Jeff HildebrandJeff Hildebrand's banking career began as a credit analyst at Little Rock's First Commercial Bank in November 1985. He was named commercial loan officer at the bank in August 1988.
In August 1990, Hildebrand joined Little Rock's Pulaski Bank & Trust as vice president of commercial loans, a title retained when he moved to North Little Rock's Twin City Bank in July 1992.
Hildebrand was hired in August 1995 as senior vice president in charge of lending and central Arkansas branches for Federal Savings Bank of Rogers. He landed his current position as senior vice president of commercial lending at Little Rock's One National Bank in December 1997.
Hildebrand, 36, grew up in Stuttgart and majored in agriculture and minored in business administration in college. He graduated with a bachelor's degree from the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville in 1984.
While in college, Hildebrand helped start and manage the Sigma Chi Charity Bowl, which raised more than $20,000 in three years for the United Way of Northwest Arkansas.
His current volunteer work includes treasurer, Volunteers of America; board member, Positive Atmosphere Reaches Kids Foundation; and chairman, financial panel for the Easter Seals Telethon.
Hildebrand's professional philosophy: "Don't promise something you can't delivery."
- Bentonville's Transformation Subject of Ad Age Spotlight
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Arkansans Have Endured 80k Political Ads Worth $33.1M
- Tom Cotton, Asa Hutchinson Lead Big in Arkansas Poll 22 hours ago
- John Glasgow to Dillard's: ‘Call Off the Dogs' 7 months ago
- 5 Years Later, John Glasgow's Disappearance Still Unexplained 2 years ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Newk's Eatery Expanding to Northwest Arkansas 20 hours ago