Ernst & Young
Anne JablonskiAnne Jablonski's goal is to be a positive role model and mentor for the young women in her office and to be an example for her daughter.
But, as she has worked to be successful as a wife and mother, she also has worked hard since joining Ernst & Young, a leader in business research and analysis offering tips for planning strategies and tax savings.
Starting as an auditor in 1992, Jablonski has risen to senior manager, in charge of the Little Rock Employee Benefits Services Group, where she directs more than 60 employee benefit plan audits.
She hopes someday to be a partner in the firm, perhaps in three or four years. "I thrive in the diversity of work, as no year is ever the same," she says.
A member of the Downtown Little Rock Business & Professional Women, the 30-year-old Jablonski was named the 1998 Young Careerist recipient by the Arkansas Federation of that group, where she has served as networking chairwoman and on the BP&W board.
She's also been active as a business consultant with Junior Achievement, working with kindergartners and sixth graders at Brady Elementary and Williams Magnet schools.
"A quote I always keep in the back of my mind is from the late Herschel Friday: 'If you wake up in the morning and don't have a challenge, you had better invent one.' And that's what I try to do each and every day," she says.
Jablonski has been in public accounting since graduating from Nebraska Wesleyan University in 1989. Her husband, Ed Carrasquillo, is a CPA and tax senior manager at Ernst & Young.
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- Metro Builders Property Weighs In at $3.8 Million (Real Deals) 2 days ago
- Simmons First Completes Delta Trust Acquisition 5 hours ago
- Queen Wilhelmina Lodge to Reopen in Spring 3 hours ago
- Scooter Stuart's Tainted Assets Draw More Fire 2 days ago
- Newly Insured 'Private Option' Arkansans Present Challenges, Opportunities 2 days ago