D.P. Marshall Jr.
Barrett & Deacon
D.P. Marshall Jr.Usually clad in a bow tie, D.P. "Price" Marshall Jr. of Jonesboro is not difficult to pick out from a crowd of lawyers.
Marshall, who celebrated his 35th birthday last week, specializes in appellate practice, probate and commercial litigation at Barrett & Deacon, the Jonesboro law firm where he is now a partner.
This Jonesboro native and 1981 graduate of Nettleton High School went on to graduate from Arkansas State University in 1985 and later the London School of Economics and Political Science.
While at ASU, he served as student body president and was the recipient of the R.E. Lee Wilson Outstanding Graduate Award from the school.
In 1989 he received his juris doctorate from the Harvard University School of Law.
Marshall clerked for Eighth Circuit Chief Appellate Judge Richard S. Arnold for two years. He also chaired the Young Lawyers Section of the Arkansas Bar Association and serves on several bar committees.
Marshall is active in the community and has served on the board of the Northeast Arkansas Comprehensive Learning Center and also for the Eastern Arkansas Council of the Boy Scouts of America. He is also a United Way campaign volunteer.
- UA Graduate's Design for WWI Memorial Wins Competition
- Here Are the Arkansas Stores Wal-Mart Is Closing
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson Rings NYSE Opening Bell, Appears on CNBC, Fox Business
- Bentonville Urbanites Pick Pocket Community 6 days ago
- In Fort Smith, Developers Eye $5M Revamp of Historic Ward-Garrison Building 3 days ago
- Facebook Posts Raise Questions For Employers 6 days ago
- Tim Griffin to Lead Review of DHS 2 months ago
- Four Join List of 75 Largest Private Companies in Arkansas 2 years ago