D.P. Marshall Jr.
Barrett & Deacon
D.P. Marshall Jr.Usually clad in a bow tie, D.P. "Price" Marshall Jr. of Jonesboro is not difficult to pick out from a crowd of lawyers.
Marshall, who celebrated his 35th birthday last week, specializes in appellate practice, probate and commercial litigation at Barrett & Deacon, the Jonesboro law firm where he is now a partner.
This Jonesboro native and 1981 graduate of Nettleton High School went on to graduate from Arkansas State University in 1985 and later the London School of Economics and Political Science.
While at ASU, he served as student body president and was the recipient of the R.E. Lee Wilson Outstanding Graduate Award from the school.
In 1989 he received his juris doctorate from the Harvard University School of Law.
Marshall clerked for Eighth Circuit Chief Appellate Judge Richard S. Arnold for two years. He also chaired the Young Lawyers Section of the Arkansas Bar Association and serves on several bar committees.
Marshall is active in the community and has served on the board of the Northeast Arkansas Comprehensive Learning Center and also for the Eastern Arkansas Council of the Boy Scouts of America. He is also a United Way campaign volunteer.
- Twitter Reactions of Interest to SCOTUS Ruling
- UA Makes List of Top 100 US Patent Producers
- Wal-Mart Asks Suppliers for Lower Prices, Fewer Ads
- Northwest Arkansas Transforming Into a Tech Hub 2 days ago
- Cable TV Adapting To New Realities 2 days ago
- Diane Gilleland on the 'Dramatic Change' of a Diverse Board of Directors 22 hours ago
- Former Hogs QB Clint Stoerner Tangles with Former Business Partners 2 days ago
- Beer Wholesale Companies Consolidate to Form O'Connor Distributing 2 days ago