D.P. Marshall Jr.
Barrett & Deacon
D.P. Marshall Jr.Usually clad in a bow tie, D.P. "Price" Marshall Jr. of Jonesboro is not difficult to pick out from a crowd of lawyers.
Marshall, who celebrated his 35th birthday last week, specializes in appellate practice, probate and commercial litigation at Barrett & Deacon, the Jonesboro law firm where he is now a partner.
This Jonesboro native and 1981 graduate of Nettleton High School went on to graduate from Arkansas State University in 1985 and later the London School of Economics and Political Science.
While at ASU, he served as student body president and was the recipient of the R.E. Lee Wilson Outstanding Graduate Award from the school.
In 1989 he received his juris doctorate from the Harvard University School of Law.
Marshall clerked for Eighth Circuit Chief Appellate Judge Richard S. Arnold for two years. He also chaired the Young Lawyers Section of the Arkansas Bar Association and serves on several bar committees.
Marshall is active in the community and has served on the board of the Northeast Arkansas Comprehensive Learning Center and also for the Eastern Arkansas Council of the Boy Scouts of America. He is also a United Way campaign volunteer.
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Talks Tax Cut, Marijuana, Trump
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- First Waterfowler Hall of Fame Class Inducted 1 day ago
- Post-Castro, Cubans Can Look Forward to the Future (Ed Kardas Commentary) 1 day ago
- Where Americans Found Jobs: Offices, Clinics, Construction 1 day ago
- SPONSORED: Roots Run Deep at Landmark K. Hall & Sons 4 days ago
- Moses Tucker Real Estate Manager Retires 6 days ago