C. Tim White
Dunn-Murphy-White Insurance Agency
C. Tim WhiteC. Tim White has put in a lifetime's worth of service to the Russellville community, and he's still only 37 years old.
Already, this Eagle Scout has been president of the River Valley Boys and Girls Club and still serves on the organization's board of directors. For the second year, he is chairman of Valley Fest, a Russellville community festival for which he supervises about 400 people.
White is also past chairman of the Russellville Area Chamber of Commerce, where he served for 10 years on the Red Coat Committee, attaining lifetime Red Coat status.
White continues to serve on several chamber committees and on its board of directors. He also is serving as president of Russellville Economic Development Partnership Inc.
White is past president of the Russellville Kiwanis Club and River Valley United Way and past fund-raising chairman of the Area Boy Scouts of America. White is now a member of the Arkansas Tech University Advisory Committee.
Then there's his business side. White was marketing director of a local bank for five years and has spent the past 10 years in the insurance business.
Recently, his insurance agency merged with another agency in Russellville to form the firm of Dunn-Murphy-White.
He also is on the board of directors of Simmons First Bank in Russellville and a member of the National CNA Insurance Council.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- $150 Million Sale Brings an End To Wilson Empire 3 years ago
- Rickenbach Indictment Reveals More Details of One Bank Under Scooter Stuart 7 days ago
- Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon, Wife Give $1M to UA Walton Business College 3 days ago
- Attorney General Rejects Wording of Proposal to Make Alcohol Sales Legal Througout Arkansas 2 days ago