C. Tim White
Dunn-Murphy-White Insurance Agency
C. Tim WhiteC. Tim White has put in a lifetime's worth of service to the Russellville community, and he's still only 37 years old.
Already, this Eagle Scout has been president of the River Valley Boys and Girls Club and still serves on the organization's board of directors. For the second year, he is chairman of Valley Fest, a Russellville community festival for which he supervises about 400 people.
White is also past chairman of the Russellville Area Chamber of Commerce, where he served for 10 years on the Red Coat Committee, attaining lifetime Red Coat status.
White continues to serve on several chamber committees and on its board of directors. He also is serving as president of Russellville Economic Development Partnership Inc.
White is past president of the Russellville Kiwanis Club and River Valley United Way and past fund-raising chairman of the Area Boy Scouts of America. White is now a member of the Arkansas Tech University Advisory Committee.
Then there's his business side. White was marketing director of a local bank for five years and has spent the past 10 years in the insurance business.
Recently, his insurance agency merged with another agency in Russellville to form the firm of Dunn-Murphy-White.
He also is on the board of directors of Simmons First Bank in Russellville and a member of the National CNA Insurance Council.
- John James Wants to Turn Old Post Office into Startup Hub
- Arkansas Business Wrote About Police Investigating Richard Johns in 2012
- PTI to Provide Projection Mapping on Old State House for LR Film Festival
- Someone's Son Is Dead (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 3 days ago
- Big Companies, Big Revenue: 75 Largest Private Companies in Arkansas Bring In $32.8B 3 days ago
- Receiver Recovers John Rogers Photos Posted For Sale on eBay 3 days ago
- Affordable Care Act Pushes Up Revenue for Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield 3 days ago
- Legislative Groups OK Bonds Plan for Lockheed Martin Project 1 day ago