Caption goes here aderit omnia filia omnes famuli curvus in lucem. Regis ei sed quod ait est se in deinde cepit roseo commendavit patris super color est cum. (Photo by Mike Ortega)
C. Tim White
Dunn-Murphy-White Insurance Agency
C. Tim WhiteC. Tim White has put in a lifetime's worth of service to the Russellville community, and he's still only 37 years old.
Already, this Eagle Scout has been president of the River Valley Boys and Girls Club and still serves on the organization's board of directors. For the second year, he is chairman of Valley Fest, a Russellville community festival for which he supervises about 400 people.
White is also past chairman of the Russellville Area Chamber of Commerce, where he served for 10 years on the Red Coat Committee, attaining lifetime Red Coat status.
White continues to serve on several chamber committees and on its board of directors. He also is serving as president of Russellville Economic Development Partnership Inc.
White is past president of the Russellville Kiwanis Club and River Valley United Way and past fund-raising chairman of the Area Boy Scouts of America. White is now a member of the Arkansas Tech University Advisory Committee.
Then there's his business side. White was marketing director of a local bank for five years and has spent the past 10 years in the insurance business.
Recently, his insurance agency merged with another agency in Russellville to form the firm of Dunn-Murphy-White.
He also is on the board of directors of Simmons First Bank in Russellville and a member of the National CNA Insurance Council.
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Inauguration Day in Arkansas
- White County Woman Wins $1.25M Defamation Case Against Website 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 3 years ago
- Barber Co-Defendant James Van Doren Asks Court for Bond Relief 2 years ago
- Tyson Foods Gives $1M to Downtown Springdale Alliance 2 days ago
- Asa Hutchinson Walks Fine Line in Medicaid Speech (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 4 hours ago