Boatmen's National Bank
Paul EstererCommercial lending captivated Paul Esterer early in his career. Esterer is vice president of the real estate banking group for Boatmen's National Bank in Little Rock, where he has worked the past two years.
The 30-year-old exec handles real estate loans $2.5 million-$25 million for Arkansas developers across the South. He has a special interest in low-income housing projects developed by nonprofit organizations both professionally and personally.
"I've been the go-to lender to get those projects financed," Esterer says. "I help bring all the players together."
He is an investment partner in the Kramer School Artists Cooperative in downtown Little Rock. The $3.5 million renovation project will house a community center and 22 apartment units/studios for artists.
His banking career began with a four-year term at BankOne in Dallas. He started work as a financial analyst and moved into commercial lending.
Esterer moved to Little Rock to join Citizens First bank as vice president of commercial loans. Three years later, the bank was sold to First Commercial Corp., and Esterer joined Boatmen's.
He graduated from Southern Methodist University in Dallas with a double major in finance and Latin American studies and followed that with a master's in finance at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
His volunteerism resume includes board positions with the Little Rock Metro Rotary Club, Arkansas Children's Museum and Quapaw Quarter Association.
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 3 days ago
- Centennial Bank Acquires Florida Branches in FDIC-Assisted Deal 1 day ago
- Update: Baptist Health-NLR Agrees to $2.7 Million Settlement for Medicare Billing Dispute 1 day ago
- Book Excerpt: Charles Morgan on Jeff Ubben, Acxiom's Battle With ValueAct 2 days ago
- Cameron Smith, Karen Fetzer Named Top Executives at Arkansas Business of the Year Awards 2 days ago