Boatmen's National Bank
Paul EstererCommercial lending captivated Paul Esterer early in his career. Esterer is vice president of the real estate banking group for Boatmen's National Bank in Little Rock, where he has worked the past two years.
The 30-year-old exec handles real estate loans $2.5 million-$25 million for Arkansas developers across the South. He has a special interest in low-income housing projects developed by nonprofit organizations both professionally and personally.
"I've been the go-to lender to get those projects financed," Esterer says. "I help bring all the players together."
He is an investment partner in the Kramer School Artists Cooperative in downtown Little Rock. The $3.5 million renovation project will house a community center and 22 apartment units/studios for artists.
His banking career began with a four-year term at BankOne in Dallas. He started work as a financial analyst and moved into commercial lending.
Esterer moved to Little Rock to join Citizens First bank as vice president of commercial loans. Three years later, the bank was sold to First Commercial Corp., and Esterer joined Boatmen's.
He graduated from Southern Methodist University in Dallas with a double major in finance and Latin American studies and followed that with a master's in finance at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
His volunteerism resume includes board positions with the Little Rock Metro Rotary Club, Arkansas Children's Museum and Quapaw Quarter Association.
- Update: John Tyson, 4 Others Urge UA Board to Slow Down Stadium Expansion
- Video: Watch Wal-Mart's 2016 Shareholders' Meeting Right Here
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Stephen Curry and Nike's PowerPoint Blunder (Jim Karrh On Marketing) 3 days ago
- At Latest Summit, Wal-Mart Seeks More American-Made Goods 2 days ago
- Dromborg Castle in Fayetteville for Sale — for $9.7M 3 days ago
- Asa Hutchinson Makes Appointments to Boards, Commissions 19 hours ago
- Walton Family Foundation Gives $250M to Charters in Little Rock, 16 Other Cities 2 days ago