Vice president, chief financial officer, secretary/treasurer
P.A.M. Transportation Services Inc.
Larry GoddardLarry Goddard holds several important financial positions with P.A.M. Transportation Services Inc. of Tontitown. He is vice president of finance, chief financial officer and secretary/treasurer of the trucking company.
"Good hard work goes a long way," says Goddard, 39.
Goddard is a graduate of Northeastern State University in Tallequah, Okla. He holds a bachelor of science degree with a double major in accounting and finance. He was one of the top five graduates of his class.
He joined P.A.M. 10 years ago as accounting manager. He became controller of the company in 1989 and was promoted to chief financial officer in January 1991.
His activities outside of the office include hunting, fishing, boating and golfing. He also works with the Ducks Unlimited organization in Arkansas and is an avid bird hunter.
He says one of his most important accomplishments has been helping to save the trucking company, which was floundering near collapse several years ago. Now, the company's stock price is rising and the company is profitable.
"One of my greatest joys has been helping to turn this company around," he says.
Success has been the result of a number of factors, he says.
"I believe you should always be fair to employees and surround yourself with good people," he says.
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Video: Watch Asa Hutchinson, Leslie Rutledge Speak at the Republican National Convention
- Video: Watch Tom Cotton's Republican National Convention Speech
- Gatehouse Shake-Up Ousts Two Arkansas Publishers 21 hours ago
- Home Ownership Down, Renting Up in Central Arkansas 15 hours ago
- Creditors Force Sale of Walter Quinn's Aspen Condo 4 days ago
- At Least One Offer Pending on John Rogers Lakewood Mansion in NLR 4 days ago
- Bank of the Ozarks Seals 2 Deals, Is Biggest in Arkansas by Assets 7 days ago