Project Development Officer
Nabholz Construction Corp.
Darin GrayDarin Gray has been involved in community development since he graduated from the University of Arkansas in 1988. His interest in politics began before that. As a project development officer for Nabholz Construction Corp., he combines the two.
Gray, 32, handles all marketing, sales and public relations for the company in northwest Arkansas from the Rogers office.
"I've never professed to be an expert at anything," Gray says. "But I can find ways to pull together resources to help people solve problems."
His civic involvements began early. As a junior at Bryant High School, he was elected president of the student body. That summer, he attended Boys State and was elected governor. At the University of Arkansas, where he majored in communications, Gray received the Athens Scholar Award for outstanding leadership in campus activities and classroom achievements and was elected president of the Associated Student Government and president of the Statewide Student Government Association.
He worked as travel manager for Mark Pryor in his race for state attorney general in 1994.
Gray serves on the board of directors for Main Street Rogers and the American Indian Center of Arkansas. He also is a member of the governmental relations committee for the Rogers Area Chamber of Commerce and a member of the Early Risers Chapter of the Rogers Rotary Club.
He is a graduate of the Economic Development Institute of the University of Oklahoma in Norman and the Community Development Institute of the University of Central Arkansas in Conway.
- After Baltz Firing, CARTI Issues Statement
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- After Baltz Firing, CARTI Issues Statement 2 days ago
- Baltz Fired, Standridge Laid Off at CARTI 3 days ago
- Retail Failures at UCA's Donaghey Hall Offer 'Lesson to Learn From' 3 days ago
- Judge Declares Marijuana Commission's Application Scores 'Null and Void' 4 hours ago
- Peoples Bank Forecloses on Fayetteville Developer 3 days ago