Project Development Officer
Nabholz Construction Corp.
Darin GrayDarin Gray has been involved in community development since he graduated from the University of Arkansas in 1988. His interest in politics began before that. As a project development officer for Nabholz Construction Corp., he combines the two.
Gray, 32, handles all marketing, sales and public relations for the company in northwest Arkansas from the Rogers office.
"I've never professed to be an expert at anything," Gray says. "But I can find ways to pull together resources to help people solve problems."
His civic involvements began early. As a junior at Bryant High School, he was elected president of the student body. That summer, he attended Boys State and was elected governor. At the University of Arkansas, where he majored in communications, Gray received the Athens Scholar Award for outstanding leadership in campus activities and classroom achievements and was elected president of the Associated Student Government and president of the Statewide Student Government Association.
He worked as travel manager for Mark Pryor in his race for state attorney general in 1994.
Gray serves on the board of directors for Main Street Rogers and the American Indian Center of Arkansas. He also is a member of the governmental relations committee for the Rogers Area Chamber of Commerce and a member of the Early Risers Chapter of the Rogers Rotary Club.
He is a graduate of the Economic Development Institute of the University of Oklahoma in Norman and the Community Development Institute of the University of Central Arkansas in Conway.
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Little Rock Mayor Says City Will Vie for Amazon HQ
- Judge Bobby McCallister to Resign Dec. 15 2 days ago
- Tesla Aims to Electrify Big Rigs; Wal-Mart, J.B. Hunt Want In 2 days ago
- Goodwill Arkansas Names Brian Marsh President, CEO 3 days ago
- Citing Continued Criminal Acts, Federal Prosecutors Seek 141-Month Sentence for John Rogers 5 days ago
- Jeff Krupsaw Offers 'Human Side' of Democrat-Gazette Layoffs 7 days ago