Don Greenland III
Executive vice president of operations, Conway Division
Nabholz Construction Corp.
Don Greenland IIIDrumming up business for a $90 million division of Conway's Nabholz Construction Corp. is Don Greenland's primary career. After business hours, he gets a kick as a professional musician, drumming and singing with the group Yesteryear.
His tandem pursuits of music and construction came together at Northeast Louisiana University in Monroe, where he graduated in 1983 with a bachelor's degree in construction.
A music scholarship drew Greenland there and his summertime work framing houses sparked an interest in construction. After college, he worked for 18 months at Pickens-bond Construction Co. When the Little Rock firm went out of business, Greenland joined Nabholz, in 1984 as an estimator/project manager.
In 1993, Greenland was named president of the Little Rock division of Nabholz, an office he established. Last year, Greenland was promoted to executive vice president of the Conway division.
Mixed in with his divisional duties are his selection as corporate vice president in 1995, and promotion to corporate senior vice president in 1995.
"My job is to build buildings and keep satisfied customers," says the 36-year-old executive. "I've been blessed to have a fast-paced career with Nabholz."
At 34, Greenland was chosen as the youngest president in the history of the American Society of Professional Estimators. His civic involvement includes the Boy Scouts of America and Reran' International.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Home BancShares Eyes Another Florida Bank, Expects More Acquisitions 1 day ago
- Harry Scott, Former President of Thompson Industries of Russellville, Dies at 64 9 months ago
- Wal-Mart Jumps Into the Money Transfer Business, Loudly 1 day ago
- Attorney General Rejects Wording of Proposal to Make Alcohol Sales Legal Througout Arkansas 1 day ago