Caption goes here aderit omnia filia omnes famuli curvus in lucem. Regis ei sed quod ait est se in deinde cepit roseo commendavit patris super color est cum. (Photo by Mike Ortega)
Don Greenland III
Executive vice president of operations, Conway Division
Nabholz Construction Corp.
Don Greenland IIIDrumming up business for a $90 million division of Conway's Nabholz Construction Corp. is Don Greenland's primary career. After business hours, he gets a kick as a professional musician, drumming and singing with the group Yesteryear.
His tandem pursuits of music and construction came together at Northeast Louisiana University in Monroe, where he graduated in 1983 with a bachelor's degree in construction.
A music scholarship drew Greenland there and his summertime work framing houses sparked an interest in construction. After college, he worked for 18 months at Pickens-bond Construction Co. When the Little Rock firm went out of business, Greenland joined Nabholz, in 1984 as an estimator/project manager.
In 1993, Greenland was named president of the Little Rock division of Nabholz, an office he established. Last year, Greenland was promoted to executive vice president of the Conway division.
Mixed in with his divisional duties are his selection as corporate vice president in 1995, and promotion to corporate senior vice president in 1995.
"My job is to build buildings and keep satisfied customers," says the 36-year-old executive. "I've been blessed to have a fast-paced career with Nabholz."
At 34, Greenland was chosen as the youngest president in the history of the American Society of Professional Estimators. His civic involvement includes the Boy Scouts of America and Reran' International.
- It's Been a Busy 4 Days at the State Insurance Commission
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Brett Powell Named Director of the State Department of Higher Education 2 days ago
- Here's How You Can Get Into Warren Stephens' Exclusive Alotian Club 2 years ago
- Asa Hutchinson Shrinks the 'No' Caucus on Medicaid (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 9 hours ago
- Brandi Hinkle Named President of Arkansas Public Relations Society 2 weeks ago
- Arkansas Blue Cross & Blue Shield Names Max Greenwood Director of Governmental, Media Relations 2 days ago