Caption goes here aderit omnia filia omnes famuli curvus in lucem. Regis ei sed quod ait est se in deinde cepit roseo commendavit patris super color est cum. (Photo by Mike Ortega)
President and CEO
Beach Enterprises Inc.
Bryan PittsLeading the family business someday was a foregone conclusion for Bryan Pitts. Becoming president and chief executive officer of Little Rock's Beach Enterprises Inc. was something the 37-year-old began working toward a long time ago.
However, the sudden death of his father, George Pitts Jr., forced a jolting leadership transition last September and shoved him to the forefront.
"My father built a wonderful company," Pitts says. "The pressure on me is not to screw it up."
The growing Beach Enterprises family includes Beach Abstract & Guaranty Co. and Little Rock Abstract Co., Saline County Abstract & Guaranty Co. in Benton, Hot Springs Title Co., Jacksonville Title Co., Conway Title Services Inc. and Allmon-Mack Title Services Inc. in Russellville.
The multimillion-dollar holdings include varied real estate investments and a 50 percent stake in Little Rock's Central Bank & Trust.
Pitts attended two years at the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville before returning to work full time with Beach enterprises.
"I could've gone to school two years or 10 years, but my career path would've been the same," Pitts says, "It never occurred to me to do anything else because I was so close with my dad. I always, wanted to work with Dad.
Civic and volunteer involvement includes the Little Rock Executive Association, Rotary Club 99 and the Bolo Bash, an annual fund-raiser for The Baptist Health Foundation.
- It's Been a Busy 4 Days at the State Insurance Commission
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Arvest Mortgage CEO Bill Roehrenbeck Joins PNC Bank of Delaware 5 days ago
- Brett Powell Named Director of the State Department of Higher Education 13 hours ago
- Asa Hutchinson Makes Board, Commission Appointments 13 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Cuts About 50 Positions at Bentonville Headquarters 2 days ago
- State Board Votes to Take Over Little Rock School District 2 days ago