Ramsay Bridgforth Harrelson & Starling LLP
David BridgforthDavid Bridgforth appears to be following in the footsteps of his well-regarded father, Bill Bridgforth - but maybe that's because his dad set him on a good path.
He has followed his father into law, into the same firm and into the same specialized area of agricultural law, although he also does some general litigation work.
Bridgforth has given speeches at the American Agricultural Law Association for the past three years. Last year's topic was the 2002 Farm Bill. He also served in the House of Delegates of the Arkansas Bar Association for three years.
"I watched my dad and how active he was in community affairs," Bridgforth said. "He instilled that philosophy in me."
Taking that message to heart, he's chairman of the Greater Pine Bluff Chamber of Commerce, chairman of the State Service Council of the American Red Cross, president of Trinity Episcopal School and active in the United Way and Habitat for Humanity.
"I chose to come back to Pine Bluff," he said, "and I feel an obligation to do my best to make Pine Bluff a better place."
Bridgforth is a 1991 graduate of the University of Arkansas at Little Rock's William H. Bowen School of Law.
- Reuters Goes Inside Serco, the Obamacare Hub in Rogers That Employs 1,600
- Online Advertisers Back Mark Pryor, Other Democrats
- The Robinson Vote: A Rebuttal to Our Editorial by Mark Abernathy
- Stuttgart Scientist Accused of Industrial Espionage 15 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 1 year ago
- Audit Shows $12K in Improper Spending; Mark Darr Says He'll Repay 14 hours ago
- Reuters Goes Inside Serco, the Obamacare Hub in Rogers That Employs 1,600 21 hours ago
- Hearing Begins in Case Over Arkansas Gay Marriage Ban 16 hours ago