Ramsay Bridgforth Harrelson & Starling LLP
David BridgforthDavid Bridgforth appears to be following in the footsteps of his well-regarded father, Bill Bridgforth - but maybe that's because his dad set him on a good path.
He has followed his father into law, into the same firm and into the same specialized area of agricultural law, although he also does some general litigation work.
Bridgforth has given speeches at the American Agricultural Law Association for the past three years. Last year's topic was the 2002 Farm Bill. He also served in the House of Delegates of the Arkansas Bar Association for three years.
"I watched my dad and how active he was in community affairs," Bridgforth said. "He instilled that philosophy in me."
Taking that message to heart, he's chairman of the Greater Pine Bluff Chamber of Commerce, chairman of the State Service Council of the American Red Cross, president of Trinity Episcopal School and active in the United Way and Habitat for Humanity.
"I chose to come back to Pine Bluff," he said, "and I feel an obligation to do my best to make Pine Bluff a better place."
Bridgforth is a 1991 graduate of the University of Arkansas at Little Rock's William H. Bowen School of Law.
- UCA Narrows President Applicants to 8
- Asa Hutchinson Weighs In On Trump Comments
- Waltons Among Forbes' Top 20 Richest
- UCA Selects 4 President Finalists to Interview On Campus 20 hours ago
- Report: Arkansas Medical Pot Plan Costs More Than It Raises 2 days ago
- Bear State Financial 3Q Earnings Up 47 Percent 19 hours ago
- A Power Line to Nowhere (Julie Morton Commentary) 5 days ago
- Private Solar's Future in Arkansas Hinges on PSC Review 5 days ago