First Vice President
Eagle Bank & Trust
North Little Rock
Kelly BrownWorking summers at North Little Rock's original Twin City Bank led Kelly Brown to pursue a career in banking.
Brown joined Worthen National Bank in Little Rock in 1987 after graduating from the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville with a bachelor's degree in finance and banking.
The North Little Rock native started in loan review and was an assistant vice president of real estate lending in 1996.
That's when Brown was hired by Central Bank & Trust in Little Rock, where she worked in general, then residential and later commercial lending.
During her six-year stint with the bank, Brown was recognized for maintaining a Top 10 loan portfolio by the parent company, Arvest Banking Corp.
Last summer, she moved to Little Rock's Eagle Bank & Trust. Brown underwrites and manages large loans out of Eagle's North Little Rock office.
Her proudest achievement is her selection as Woman of the Year in 1995 by the Downtown Business and Professional Women.
Her volunteer work includes outgoing president of the Junior League of North Little Rock, Baptist Health Community Advisory Board and Heflin YMCA Advisory Board.
- UA Graduate's Design for WWI Memorial Wins Competition
- Here Are the Arkansas Stores Wal-Mart Is Closing
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson Rings NYSE Opening Bell, Appears on CNBC, Fox Business
- Simmons Bank Drops National, Applies for State Charter 17 hours ago
- No Time Like The Present (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 17 hours ago
- Arkansas Supreme Court Race Pits Judge vs Little Rock Lawyer 1 day ago
- Developmental Center Sells for $3.2 Million (Real Deals) 17 hours ago
- New UA Chancellor Joseph Steinmetz Wants to Invest in Students 17 hours ago