First Vice President
Eagle Bank & Trust
North Little Rock
Kelly BrownWorking summers at North Little Rock's original Twin City Bank led Kelly Brown to pursue a career in banking.
Brown joined Worthen National Bank in Little Rock in 1987 after graduating from the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville with a bachelor's degree in finance and banking.
The North Little Rock native started in loan review and was an assistant vice president of real estate lending in 1996.
That's when Brown was hired by Central Bank & Trust in Little Rock, where she worked in general, then residential and later commercial lending.
During her six-year stint with the bank, Brown was recognized for maintaining a Top 10 loan portfolio by the parent company, Arvest Banking Corp.
Last summer, she moved to Little Rock's Eagle Bank & Trust. Brown underwrites and manages large loans out of Eagle's North Little Rock office.
Her proudest achievement is her selection as Woman of the Year in 1995 by the Downtown Business and Professional Women.
Her volunteer work includes outgoing president of the Junior League of North Little Rock, Baptist Health Community Advisory Board and Heflin YMCA Advisory Board.
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Talks Tax Cut, Marijuana, Trump
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- Christen Franke of Franke's Cafeteria Dies at 37 1 day ago
- Governor, Speaker, Senate Leader Name 5 to Medical Marijuana Commission 2 days ago
- Arkansas Supreme Court Throws Out Ruling on Birth Certificate Law 17 hours ago
- The Overtime Exemption Rules Are On Hold — What Do You Do Now? (Stuart Jackson Commentary) 19 hours ago
- After 37 Years, Beth Ward Retires From Little Rock TV 1 decade ago