Caption goes here aderit omnia filia omnes famuli curvus in lucem. Regis ei sed quod ait est se in deinde cepit roseo commendavit patris super color est cum. (Photo by Mike Ortega)
William Dillard III
William Dillard IIIBill Dillard III entered the family-controlled department store business in a Phoenix regional division in January 1994. Along the way to becoming a vice president of Dillard's Inc., he gained international experience in Hong Kong at William E. Connor Associates, a sourcing firm for manufacturing and retail companies.
He has also worked in buying, sales management, product development and merchandising, giving him the opportunity to put his legendary grandfather's philosophy to work: "Business without integrity isn't good business and in the long run won't be successful."
Dillard said he has also "more and more come to realize we're all created uniquely and creatively" and believes a manager's role is to bring out those qualities in employees to full positive impact.
Dillard has worked with Habitat for Humanity and the American Heart Association's Heart Walk. He's also part of a newly formed "common cause" community group at Fellowship Bible Church and supports Young Life.
Born and reared in Little Rock, Dillard graduated from Hall High School and attended the University of Texas at Austin, where he earned a bachelor's in history in 1993. He also earned an MBA from Kellogg Graduate School of Business at Northwestern University.
- It's Been a Busy 4 Days at the State Insurance Commission
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Brett Powell Named Director of the State Department of Higher Education 2 days ago
- Here's How You Can Get Into Warren Stephens' Exclusive Alotian Club 2 years ago
- Asa Hutchinson Makes Board, Commission Appointments 2 days ago
- Arkansas Blue Cross & Blue Shield Names Max Greenwood Director of Governmental, Media Relations 2 days ago
- Brandi Hinkle Named President of Arkansas Public Relations Society 2 weeks ago