Senior Vice President of Commercial Lending
Metropolitan National Bank
John FoleyJohn Foley became interested in a banking career as a teenager while cleaning banks with his father's janitorial service.
Foley later worked as a teller en route to graduating with a bachelor's degree in finance from Eastern Illinois University in Charleston in 1985.
He joined Landmark Bank in Fairview Heights, Ill., as a management trainee. In 1989, the native of Belleville, Ill., moved to Bank of America.
Foley worked in corporate loan review in St. Louis and commercial lending in Cape Girardeau, Mo., and became the local president in Lebanon, Mo.
He ended his 14 years with Bank of America in Little Rock as small business banking market manager for Arkansas and southern Missouri.
Weary of corporate relocations, Foley joined Little Rock's Metropolitan National Bank in February.
He is a volunteer with the Ark-ansas Scholars Program and a member of the Downtown Development Partnership.
Among his past civic work are Rotary International, Big Brother Big Sister and fund raising for the American Diabetes Association and American Heart Association.
- At Conference, Tyson Foods Touts Stable Earnings, Sales Growth
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- ESP Confirms Jefferson County Site For $3B Project, Citing Easement Success 23 hours ago
- What Commuters Can Expect When the Broadway Bridge Closes Wednesday 1 day ago
- Solar Power On the Rise in Arkansas 3 days ago
- Clean Line Meets Resistance from Arkansas Lawmakers 3 days ago
- UAMS Cures RxResults' One-Sided Contract 3 days ago