Senior Vice President of Commercial Lending
Metropolitan National Bank
John FoleyJohn Foley became interested in a banking career as a teenager while cleaning banks with his father's janitorial service.
Foley later worked as a teller en route to graduating with a bachelor's degree in finance from Eastern Illinois University in Charleston in 1985.
He joined Landmark Bank in Fairview Heights, Ill., as a management trainee. In 1989, the native of Belleville, Ill., moved to Bank of America.
Foley worked in corporate loan review in St. Louis and commercial lending in Cape Girardeau, Mo., and became the local president in Lebanon, Mo.
He ended his 14 years with Bank of America in Little Rock as small business banking market manager for Arkansas and southern Missouri.
Weary of corporate relocations, Foley joined Little Rock's Metropolitan National Bank in February.
He is a volunteer with the Ark-ansas Scholars Program and a member of the Downtown Development Partnership.
Among his past civic work are Rotary International, Big Brother Big Sister and fund raising for the American Diabetes Association and American Heart Association.
- Here's the New UALR Trojans Logo
- Twitter Reactions of Interest to SCOTUS Ruling
- UA Makes List of Top 100 US Patent Producers
- Acxiom CEO Scott Howe Gets $1.2M Raise in Fiscal 2015 2 days ago
- Bentonville's Thrive Apartments Full After One Month 4 days ago
- Here's the New UALR Trojans Logo 2 days ago
- William H. 'Buddy' Sutton Dies at 84 15 hours ago
- Former Hogs QB Clint Stoerner Tangles with Former Business Partners 4 days ago