JP Fitness LLC
Jean-Paul FrancoeurPhysical fitness has always dominated Jean-Paul Francoeur's life, but never more so than today. At 35, Francoeur is president of JP Fitness LLC in Little Rock, with a staff of six full-time employees, a nutritionist, a massage therapist and three part-time employees.
JP Fitness has been anything but an overnight success.
"Being a small business that started off with nothing, to have built my facility up to this level is my notable business achievement," Francoeur said.
JP Fitness is now expanding its space on the 29th floor of the TCBY Tower, adding 3,000 SF for an aerobics and kick-boxing room and more equipment to accommodate Francoeur's growing client base. A new contract with Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield could bring him many of its employees as new clients.
Francoeur believes physical fitness helps prevent many health problems, and that's why he's serving as chairman of the Governor's Council on Fitness.
Francoeur became a personal trainer at 19 and worked at Gold's Gym and War Memorial Stadium while attending the University of Arkansas at Little Rock. He now shares his experiences as a free-lance writer for Men's Health.
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- Boone County Airport Board Selects Contour Airlines for EAS
- UCA Narrows Applicants for President
- Ross Family Gives $1M to Baptist Preparatory School 19 hours ago
- Governor Wants to Move War Memorial Under Parks And Tourism 17 hours ago
- Employers Seek Hires With Soft Abilities Like Attitude, Teamwork 2 days ago
- SPONSORED: Uncle T's: A Neighborhood Mainstay For 50 Years And Counting 2 days ago
- Arkansas Drivers Merge Well with Others in a Roundabout Way 2 days ago