Ramsey Krug Farrell & Lensing
Eric HergetEric Herget's father may have taught him the most important lesson of business.
"You have to give to the community," Herget said. You have to work hard for the community you live in."
That philosophy led him to success in business - such as when he finally nailed down the account for a Fortune 200 utility company after seven years.
Herget joined Ramsey Krug Farrell & Lensing in 1999 after working at Sedgwick North American from 1995-99 and Entergy from 1987-95.
He became chair of the Workforce Investment Board in July, has been on the board of the Cathedral School and recently joined the vestry of Trinity Episcopal Cathedral.
Herget said working with the community on civic issues instills confidence in people that as a businessman he has integrity and their interests at heart.
He also was part of the Vision Team for Little Rock, setting goals for the city's future.
Herget was born in Paragould and attended Catholic High School in Little Rock. He completed a bachelor's degree in marketing from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock after studying at University of Arkansas at Fayetteville through his junior year.
- Update: John Tyson, 4 Others Urge UA Board to Slow Down Stadium Expansion
- Video: Watch Wal-Mart's 2016 Shareholders' Meeting Right Here
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Gene Whisenhunt Named President, CEO of Hickingbotham Investments 4 hours ago
- Federal Reserve Approves 2 Bank of the Ozarks Acquisitions 1 day ago
- Visa Countersues Wal-Mart in Dispute Over Debit Cards 6 hours ago
- At Latest Summit, Wal-Mart Seeks More American-Made Goods 2 days ago
- Stephen Curry and Nike's PowerPoint Blunder (Jim Karrh On Marketing) 4 days ago