Ramsey Krug Farrell & Lensing
Eric HergetEric Herget's father may have taught him the most important lesson of business.
"You have to give to the community," Herget said. You have to work hard for the community you live in."
That philosophy led him to success in business - such as when he finally nailed down the account for a Fortune 200 utility company after seven years.
Herget joined Ramsey Krug Farrell & Lensing in 1999 after working at Sedgwick North American from 1995-99 and Entergy from 1987-95.
He became chair of the Workforce Investment Board in July, has been on the board of the Cathedral School and recently joined the vestry of Trinity Episcopal Cathedral.
Herget said working with the community on civic issues instills confidence in people that as a businessman he has integrity and their interests at heart.
He also was part of the Vision Team for Little Rock, setting goals for the city's future.
Herget was born in Paragould and attended Catholic High School in Little Rock. He completed a bachelor's degree in marketing from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock after studying at University of Arkansas at Fayetteville through his junior year.
- Arkansas Business Wrote About Police Investigating Richard Johns in 2012
- PTI to Provide Projection Mapping on Old State House for LR Film Festival
- Report: US Truckers Generated Record $700B in Revenue Last Year
- Acxiom Corp. Sells IT Business for $190M, Previews 4Q Earnings 4 days ago
- Acxiom Corp. Reports $6.03M 4Q Loss 3 days ago
- Mountain Pure Sues Supplier for Selling Resin Mixed With Metal 6 days ago
- Epoch Men's Clinic Expanding in Arkansas 6 days ago
- J.B. Hunt Plans 7-Story Office Tower at HQ 3 days ago