Ramsey Krug Farrell & Lensing
Eric HergetEric Herget's father may have taught him the most important lesson of business.
"You have to give to the community," Herget said. You have to work hard for the community you live in."
That philosophy led him to success in business - such as when he finally nailed down the account for a Fortune 200 utility company after seven years.
Herget joined Ramsey Krug Farrell & Lensing in 1999 after working at Sedgwick North American from 1995-99 and Entergy from 1987-95.
He became chair of the Workforce Investment Board in July, has been on the board of the Cathedral School and recently joined the vestry of Trinity Episcopal Cathedral.
Herget said working with the community on civic issues instills confidence in people that as a businessman he has integrity and their interests at heart.
He also was part of the Vision Team for Little Rock, setting goals for the city's future.
Herget was born in Paragould and attended Catholic High School in Little Rock. He completed a bachelor's degree in marketing from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock after studying at University of Arkansas at Fayetteville through his junior year.
- Stacey Schwartz Resigns as CEO of World Services for the Blind 10 hours ago
- Cody Metheny Parents: Hands Tied, Cannot Pay $2.1M Judgment 22 hours ago
- West Little Rock Retail Rings Up $4.5M Purchase (Real Deals) 22 hours ago
- John Roberts Elected to Board of Fed's Eighth District 11 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 2 weeks ago