Friday Eldredge & Clark LLP
Dan HerringtonDan Herrington says if there's a motto that he tries to live by it's "Work hard and do right."
He applies that philosophy to his law practice, his community activities and his home and kids.
After earning his law degree from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock's William H. Bowen School of Law in 1995, Herrington went to work for the Friday Eldredge & Clark firm in the labor and employment litigation section, dealing primarily with employment discrimination.
He has given frequent lectures on such topics as the Family and Medical Leave Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, drug testing, and workplace violence, privacy and sexual harassment.
He earned a bachelor's degree in business management from Arkansas State University.
Herrington is chairman of the Arkansas Rice Depot, the only statewide, faith-based food bank. He is secretary of the central Arkansas chapter of the American Heart Association.
A member of Class 18 of Leadership Greater Little Rock, he also serves on the finance and relocation committees of Immanuel Baptist Church.
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- 181 People Who Have Got the Power 18 hours ago
- Immigration Reform Now (Editorial) 18 hours ago
- One Bank Turns Attention to Scooter Stuart Life Insurance Payouts 18 hours ago
- Value Place Hotel Visited by $4M Sale (Real Deals) 18 hours ago