Friday Eldredge & Clark LLP
Dan HerringtonDan Herrington says if there's a motto that he tries to live by it's "Work hard and do right."
He applies that philosophy to his law practice, his community activities and his home and kids.
After earning his law degree from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock's William H. Bowen School of Law in 1995, Herrington went to work for the Friday Eldredge & Clark firm in the labor and employment litigation section, dealing primarily with employment discrimination.
He has given frequent lectures on such topics as the Family and Medical Leave Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, drug testing, and workplace violence, privacy and sexual harassment.
He earned a bachelor's degree in business management from Arkansas State University.
Herrington is chairman of the Arkansas Rice Depot, the only statewide, faith-based food bank. He is secretary of the central Arkansas chapter of the American Heart Association.
A member of Class 18 of Leadership Greater Little Rock, he also serves on the finance and relocation committees of Immanuel Baptist Church.
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening
- Report: Alice Walton Is Selling Out of the Cutting Horse Business
- Crittenden County Voters OK Tax Increase to Reopen Hospital
- Bank of the Ozarks Tops Bank Performance Scorecard 15 hours ago
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening 2 days ago
- Lee Rudofsky Hired as State's Solicitor General 12 hours ago
- Sean Rochelle to Leave Executive Director Post at Razorback Foundation 14 hours ago
- Patented Protein from Fayetteville Firm Treats Bone and Hair Loss 14 hours ago