Friday Eldredge & Clark LLP
Dan HerringtonDan Herrington says if there's a motto that he tries to live by it's "Work hard and do right."
He applies that philosophy to his law practice, his community activities and his home and kids.
After earning his law degree from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock's William H. Bowen School of Law in 1995, Herrington went to work for the Friday Eldredge & Clark firm in the labor and employment litigation section, dealing primarily with employment discrimination.
He has given frequent lectures on such topics as the Family and Medical Leave Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, drug testing, and workplace violence, privacy and sexual harassment.
He earned a bachelor's degree in business management from Arkansas State University.
Herrington is chairman of the Arkansas Rice Depot, the only statewide, faith-based food bank. He is secretary of the central Arkansas chapter of the American Heart Association.
A member of Class 18 of Leadership Greater Little Rock, he also serves on the finance and relocation committees of Immanuel Baptist Church.
- Social Media Reactions to Final Gubernatorial Debate
- Reactions to Tom Cotton, Mark Pryor Debate
- KUAR, PBS Look at Minimum Wage Issue in Arkansas
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 1 day ago
- Turner Grain Close to Filing $25M Bankruptcy 13 hours ago
- Tom Cotton and Me (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 1 day ago
- 16 Arkansas Public School Superintendent Jobs Top $200,000 1 day ago
- Top College Officials See Sizable Pay Raises 1 day ago