Friday Eldredge & Clark LLP
Dan HerringtonDan Herrington says if there's a motto that he tries to live by it's "Work hard and do right."
He applies that philosophy to his law practice, his community activities and his home and kids.
After earning his law degree from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock's William H. Bowen School of Law in 1995, Herrington went to work for the Friday Eldredge & Clark firm in the labor and employment litigation section, dealing primarily with employment discrimination.
He has given frequent lectures on such topics as the Family and Medical Leave Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, drug testing, and workplace violence, privacy and sexual harassment.
He earned a bachelor's degree in business management from Arkansas State University.
Herrington is chairman of the Arkansas Rice Depot, the only statewide, faith-based food bank. He is secretary of the central Arkansas chapter of the American Heart Association.
A member of Class 18 of Leadership Greater Little Rock, he also serves on the finance and relocation committees of Immanuel Baptist Church.
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Simmons First Eyes Downtown Acxiom Building in Little Rock 13 hours ago
- Simmons, Home BancShares Set To Vault Into $10B Club 13 hours ago
- Two Financial Centre Draws $11.3M Sale (Real Deals) 13 hours ago
- Cameron Smith & Associates Expanding 13 hours ago
- John Goodson To Defend Himself at Circuit Court of Appeals 13 hours ago