Friday Eldredge & Clark LLP
Dan HerringtonDan Herrington says if there's a motto that he tries to live by it's "Work hard and do right."
He applies that philosophy to his law practice, his community activities and his home and kids.
After earning his law degree from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock's William H. Bowen School of Law in 1995, Herrington went to work for the Friday Eldredge & Clark firm in the labor and employment litigation section, dealing primarily with employment discrimination.
He has given frequent lectures on such topics as the Family and Medical Leave Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, drug testing, and workplace violence, privacy and sexual harassment.
He earned a bachelor's degree in business management from Arkansas State University.
Herrington is chairman of the Arkansas Rice Depot, the only statewide, faith-based food bank. He is secretary of the central Arkansas chapter of the American Heart Association.
A member of Class 18 of Leadership Greater Little Rock, he also serves on the finance and relocation committees of Immanuel Baptist Church.
- Video: ASU Exploring On-Campus Hotel, Convention Center
- After Supremes' Decision, Womack Urges Congress to Act on Online Sales Tax
- WSJ Examines Mark Pryor, Tom Cotton Senate Race
- #ARWX: Forecasters Upgrade Parts of Arkansas to Winter Warning 3 hours ago
- Update: John Stacks, Banker and Owner of Mountain Pure Water, Indicted on 11 Counts 2 days ago
- Arkansas Best to Close 30 Service Terminals 2 hours ago
- Mike Beebe to Farm Bureau: 'Good People' Should Seek Office, Farmers Needed More Than Ever 19 hours ago
- Report: States More Lax Than Feds on Judge Rules 1 day ago