Dickson Flake Partners
Kevin HuchingsonKevin Huchingson wasn't sure what career to pursue as he was finishing his M.B.A. in finance at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
The future became clear after a professor mentioned a possible job lead: The Little Rock realty firm of Barnes Quinn Flake & Anderson was interested in hiring a grad student.
The job interview in 1993 went well, and Huchingson has since made a home at what is now known as Dickson Flake Partners.
The Little Rock native was named a partner at the firm in 1997. He specializes in industrial, office and investment brokerage.
Huchingson graduated from Cen-tenary College of Louisiana in Shreve-port with a bachelor's degree in business administration in 1992.
He was the 1998 president of the the Little Rock Realtors Association and still serves on its board of directors. He is president of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors and is a member of the state chapter of Certified Commercial Investment Member's commercial investment division, which he served as president in 2001.
His résumé of volunteer work in the civic arena includes the Metropolitan YMCA.
- UA Graduate's Design for WWI Memorial Wins Competition
- Here Are the Arkansas Stores Wal-Mart Is Closing
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson Rings NYSE Opening Bell, Appears on CNBC, Fox Business
- No Time Like The Present (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 1 day ago
- Brown Sugar Bakeshop Plans to Fill Cake Hole in NLR 1 day ago
- Little Rock Law Firm Loses Money in Forgery Scam 1 day ago
- Crawford: Cuban Market Could Boost Arkansas, But Leaders Must Act Fast 2 days ago
- Arkansas Supreme Court Race Pits Judge vs Little Rock Lawyer 2 days ago