Dickson Flake Partners
Kevin HuchingsonKevin Huchingson wasn't sure what career to pursue as he was finishing his M.B.A. in finance at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
The future became clear after a professor mentioned a possible job lead: The Little Rock realty firm of Barnes Quinn Flake & Anderson was interested in hiring a grad student.
The job interview in 1993 went well, and Huchingson has since made a home at what is now known as Dickson Flake Partners.
The Little Rock native was named a partner at the firm in 1997. He specializes in industrial, office and investment brokerage.
Huchingson graduated from Cen-tenary College of Louisiana in Shreve-port with a bachelor's degree in business administration in 1992.
He was the 1998 president of the the Little Rock Realtors Association and still serves on its board of directors. He is president of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors and is a member of the state chapter of Certified Commercial Investment Member's commercial investment division, which he served as president in 2001.
His résumé of volunteer work in the civic arena includes the Metropolitan YMCA.
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Little Rock Mayor Says City Will Vie for Amazon HQ
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Rejecting Amazon, Little Rock Launches New Campaign 3 days ago
- City Mayor Among Group Buying Jacksonville Physical Therapy Office 4 days ago
- SPONSORED: Arkansas Is Open for Business, But Are We Ready? 6 days ago
- Asa Hutchinson Opposes Tapping General Revenue for Roads 5 days ago
- Economist: Recovery in 'Top of The Ninth Inning" 2 days ago