Jill HutchersonJill Hutcherson fell in love with Heathcott Associates more than 15 years ago, and she hasn't gotten over it.
Having started at Heathcott in 1987, Hutcherson grew with the company and recently was named a vice president.
To explain her success, Hutcherson said, "Over the years, they became friends, not just clients."
Her best business memories include clients such as the Arkansas Electric Cooperatives and Gwatney Chevrolet of Memphis, which had an auto commercial featuring sisters Martie Seidel and Emily Erwin before they became famous as two of the three Dixie Chicks.
Hutcherson also has stayed involved with the Humane Society of Pulaski County for 14 years and served nine years on its board of directors. Every Saturday morning she appears on KATV-TV, Channel 7's "Daybreak" with an animal available for adoption.
The adoption programs have been most helpful for seniors and those who have recently lost spouses, she said.
She's also worked for United Way and Run for Their Lives.
Originally from Carmel, Ind., she earned a degree in marketing and communications from Harding University at Searcy in 1986.
- Video: Mavis Lindsey on the Closure of Lindsey's Resort
- Mike Beebe Joins Roberts Law Firm of Little Rock
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Asa Hutchinson Names Mike Preston as New AEDC Director 12 hours ago
- Incentives Boost Pay for Bank of the Ozarks' Executives 13 hours ago
- Asa Hutchinson Says He'd Sign Religious Protection Bill 11 hours ago
- Lindsey's Resort Closes Amid $3M Foreclosure Lawsuit 3 days ago
- 2 Murphy USA Executives See Total Compensation Rise 1 day ago