Vice President of Commercial Lending and Business Development
Adam MitchellAdam Mitchell hadn't thought about a banking career until some friends turned him onto a job opportunity in 1998.
But given his enjoyment of working with numbers and people, the move certainly wasn't out of character.
After two years as an account services representative with Acxiom Corp. in Conway, Mitchell joined Simmons First National Bank in Pine Bluff.
The North Little Rock native worked with Simmons until March 2001. That's when he resigned as assistant vice president and manager of business development to become vice president and director of marketing with Pulaski Bank in Little Rock.
His proudest professional achievement is starting a sales program for the bank's branch network that led to a 20 percent growth in new accounts during 2002.
Mitchell, who moved to commercial lending in March, graduated with a bachelor's degree in political science from Hendrix College in Conway in 1997.
Among his volunteer activities are Junior Achievement of Arkansas board of directors and divisional chairman of the United Way of Southeast Arkansas.
- Reports: Wal-Mart Nabs Another Shopping App, Luvocracy
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Superior Industries to Close Plant in Rogers, Leave 500 Out of Work 6 hours ago
- Home BancShares Announces Purchase of Another Florida Bank 6 hours ago
- 15 Years Later, Murder-Suicide Fades From View (Fifth Monday) 1 decade ago
- Hospitals, Medical Society At Odds Over New Legislation 3 days ago
- Windstream to Spin Off Some Assets Into Publicly Traded REIT 1 day ago