Vice President of Commercial Lending and Business Development
Adam MitchellAdam Mitchell hadn't thought about a banking career until some friends turned him onto a job opportunity in 1998.
But given his enjoyment of working with numbers and people, the move certainly wasn't out of character.
After two years as an account services representative with Acxiom Corp. in Conway, Mitchell joined Simmons First National Bank in Pine Bluff.
The North Little Rock native worked with Simmons until March 2001. That's when he resigned as assistant vice president and manager of business development to become vice president and director of marketing with Pulaski Bank in Little Rock.
His proudest professional achievement is starting a sales program for the bank's branch network that led to a 20 percent growth in new accounts during 2002.
Mitchell, who moved to commercial lending in March, graduated with a bachelor's degree in political science from Hendrix College in Conway in 1997.
Among his volunteer activities are Junior Achievement of Arkansas board of directors and divisional chairman of the United Way of Southeast Arkansas.
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Judge Puts Brakes on Parks Lawsuit Against Tyson
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- THV11 Adds Raven Richard to Weather Team 7 days ago
- Peco Foods Plant Bringing 1,000 Jobs to Northeast Arkansas 2 days ago
- Sprint Hires Sales Directors for Regional Headquarters In Little Rock 3 days ago
- In Retirement, Mike McFarland Swings for the Fences 7 days ago
- Land in the Rock Program Helps Interns Connect, Plug Into City 4 days ago