Vice President of Commercial Lending and Business Development
Adam MitchellAdam Mitchell hadn't thought about a banking career until some friends turned him onto a job opportunity in 1998.
But given his enjoyment of working with numbers and people, the move certainly wasn't out of character.
After two years as an account services representative with Acxiom Corp. in Conway, Mitchell joined Simmons First National Bank in Pine Bluff.
The North Little Rock native worked with Simmons until March 2001. That's when he resigned as assistant vice president and manager of business development to become vice president and director of marketing with Pulaski Bank in Little Rock.
His proudest professional achievement is starting a sales program for the bank's branch network that led to a 20 percent growth in new accounts during 2002.
Mitchell, who moved to commercial lending in March, graduated with a bachelor's degree in political science from Hendrix College in Conway in 1997.
Among his volunteer activities are Junior Achievement of Arkansas board of directors and divisional chairman of the United Way of Southeast Arkansas.
- Little Rock Marriott Caps $16M Renovations with Relaunch Party
- Rod Ford: Little Rock Startup Scene Needs Capital
- Community Bankers Group Responds to Wal-Mart's GoBank Checking Accounts
- County Clerk Cancels Leslie Rutledge's Voter Registration 10 hours ago
- Mike Beebe Makes 28 Appointments to Arkansas Boards, Commissions 13 hours ago
- Windstream Names Bob Gunderman Interim CFO 16 hours ago
- Developers Reimagine Conway's Oak Street 3 days ago
- Dominik Mjartan Promoted at Southern Bancorp 13 hours ago