Vice President of Commercial Lending and Business Development
Adam MitchellAdam Mitchell hadn't thought about a banking career until some friends turned him onto a job opportunity in 1998.
But given his enjoyment of working with numbers and people, the move certainly wasn't out of character.
After two years as an account services representative with Acxiom Corp. in Conway, Mitchell joined Simmons First National Bank in Pine Bluff.
The North Little Rock native worked with Simmons until March 2001. That's when he resigned as assistant vice president and manager of business development to become vice president and director of marketing with Pulaski Bank in Little Rock.
His proudest professional achievement is starting a sales program for the bank's branch network that led to a 20 percent growth in new accounts during 2002.
Mitchell, who moved to commercial lending in March, graduated with a bachelor's degree in political science from Hendrix College in Conway in 1997.
Among his volunteer activities are Junior Achievement of Arkansas board of directors and divisional chairman of the United Way of Southeast Arkansas.
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- Metro Builders Property Weighs In at $3.8 Million (Real Deals) 1 day ago
- Scooter Stuart's Tainted Assets Draw More Fire 1 day ago
- Dassault Falcon Jet to Break Ground on $60M Expansion in Little Rock 2 hours ago
- Greenway Picks 7 John Deere Dealerships in $112M Buy 1 day ago
- Newly Insured 'Private Option' Arkansans Present Challenges, Opportunities 1 day ago