President and Chief Executive Officer
The Capital Bank
Kyle PattonKyle Patton had thoughts of becoming a stockbroker while attending the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville during the go-go '80s.
That notion changed after the Pine Bluff native graduated with a bachelor's degree in finance and banking in 1987.
Patton learned of an opening at National Bank of Commerce in Pine Bluff, and he started work as a consumer loan officer.
Patton advanced to business development officer with the bank and then helped set up a credit department for Member Service Federal Credit Union in Little Rock in 1990.
Eight months later, he moved to Metropolitan National Bank in Little Rock to become a consumer loan officer. In 1993, Patton worked as a vice president and loan officer at Central Bank & Trust in Little Rock.
After four years, he left to participate in the startup of The Capital Bank in Little Rock. Patton served as senior vice president and loan officer until he was named president and chief executive officer earlier this year.
His community involvement includes the Boys Scouts of America, Volunteers in Public Schools and Ducks Unlimited.
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Top 10 Arkansas Business Stories from 2017 11 hours ago
- $1.6M Deal Tops Recent Real Estate Transactions 4 days ago
- UA Little Rock Hires First Woman to Lead Bowen Law School 3 days ago
- Tom Brannon to Leave KTHV This Year 3 months ago
- A Detail-Oriented Holiday (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 11 hours ago