President and Chief Executive Officer
The Capital Bank
Kyle PattonKyle Patton had thoughts of becoming a stockbroker while attending the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville during the go-go '80s.
That notion changed after the Pine Bluff native graduated with a bachelor's degree in finance and banking in 1987.
Patton learned of an opening at National Bank of Commerce in Pine Bluff, and he started work as a consumer loan officer.
Patton advanced to business development officer with the bank and then helped set up a credit department for Member Service Federal Credit Union in Little Rock in 1990.
Eight months later, he moved to Metropolitan National Bank in Little Rock to become a consumer loan officer. In 1993, Patton worked as a vice president and loan officer at Central Bank & Trust in Little Rock.
After four years, he left to participate in the startup of The Capital Bank in Little Rock. Patton served as senior vice president and loan officer until he was named president and chief executive officer earlier this year.
His community involvement includes the Boys Scouts of America, Volunteers in Public Schools and Ducks Unlimited.
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Video: Watch Asa Hutchinson, Leslie Rutledge Speak at the Republican National Convention
- Video: Watch Tom Cotton's Republican National Convention Speech
- Gatehouse Shake-Up Ousts Two Arkansas Publishers 19 hours ago
- Home Ownership Down, Renting Up in Central Arkansas 13 hours ago
- Creditors Force Sale of Walter Quinn's Aspen Condo 4 days ago
- At Least One Offer Pending on John Rogers Lakewood Mansion in NLR 4 days ago
- Better Lumber Market Drives Deltic Timber Profit Higher 2 days ago