Caption goes here aderit omnia filia omnes famuli curvus in lucem. Regis ei sed quod ait est se in deinde cepit roseo commendavit patris super color est cum. (Photo by Mike Ortega)
Regional Public Affairs Manager
International Paper Co.
Lee PittmanLee Pittman feels fortunate to be working for International Paper Co.
He's been with IP for five years, and through his work, he has become active in the National Civil Rights Museum at Memphis. He serves as chairman of the logistical committee for the museum's Freedom Awards.
"Besides the personal good feelings I get out of it," Pittman said, "it has a worldwide influence." Through it, he's been able to meet numerous world leaders.
Armed with a history and political science degree from Hendrix College at Conway, Pittman worked on small political campaigns and with Betsy Wright at the state Democratic Party. He spent five years as an aide to U.S. Sen. David Pryor and worked in governmental affairs at the Arkansas State Chamber of Commerce.
"Work hard, work smart and be loyal to your employers" is Pittman's guiding philosophy. He said his grandfather influenced him to "focus on current affairs and the processes that engage our lives every day."
He serves on the board of the Arkansas Forestry Association and is on the boards of Arkansas Gas Consumer and Arkansas Electric Energy Consumer.
- It's Been a Busy 4 Days at the State Insurance Commission
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Asa Hutchinson Makes Board, Commission Appointments 1 day ago
- Brett Powell Named Director of the State Department of Higher Education 1 day ago
- Arvest Mortgage CEO Bill Roehrenbeck Joins PNC Bank of Delaware 6 days ago
- State Board Votes to Take Over Little Rock School District 3 days ago
- How A Trans-Atlantic Investment Scam Ensnared Credit Union President Joyce Judy 6 days ago