Corporate Director of Foundation and Marketing and Chief Development Officer
Conway Regional Health System
Lori RossLori Ross might have ended up in retail, but the idea of working weekends and nights changed her mind.
Instead, the 38-year-old decided to go into health care marketing. She thought it would be a good way to help people without having to deal with blood.
As chief development officer for the Conway Regional Health System, she delivered a message about the quality services - and the hospital's preference rating have climbed each year since Ross started in 1998.
"I'm not the only reason the image numbers have risen," she said.
Away from the office, Ross is active in her church, St. Joseph at Conway. At age 17, she was elected president of the Catholic Youth Organization for Arkansas.
Recently Ross used her public relations skills to help St. Joseph market its fund-raising campaign. The church's goal was to raise $2 million in three years, but in nine months, the church has raised $1.9 million.
Again, Ross said she can't take all of the credit. "There are many volunteers," she said. "It wasn't the Lori Ross show."
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Little Rock Mayor Says City Will Vie for Amazon HQ
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Springdale Contractor Faces Foreclosure 3 days ago
- Bayou Meto Farmland Sold; LM Glasfiber Spends $8.3M on Construction 3 days ago
- Alice Walton's Art Bridges Puts Art On Road 'For All' 3 days ago
- Arkansas Business Hall of Fame Inductees Announced 2 days ago
- Majestic Death Looms Over Spa City 3 days ago