Director of Development
William J. Clinton Presidential Foundation
Warwick SabinWarwick Sabin is living his dream.
It's hard to imagine how he could have packed any more into his 26 years.
After graduating from the University of Arkansas in 1998 with a political science degree, he received a Marshall Scholarship to Oxford University, where he got his master's degree in philosophy, politics and economics. While in England, he was speech writer for the U.S. ambassador.
Moving to Washington, D.C., he became press secretary to Rep. Marion Berry. He left that position for a short period to become campaign manager for Mike Hathorne's run for Congress in the 3rd District.
Since March 2002, he has led the effort to raise $200 million for the private foundation that is building the Clinton Presidential Library.
"There's a lot of pressure in raising money, but it's right on schedule," he said.
He serves on the board of the River Market District Neighborhood Association and the Knowing Our Past Foundation, a Holocaust education organization. He also is working to organize Oxford University alumni in the Midsouth and is active with the Arkansas Food Bank Network.
The Manhattan native who fell in love with Arkansas said, "I work very hard and try to achieve as much as I can."
- Bloomberg: Wal-Mart Looking to Rein In Expenses
- Memphis' Soul Fish Cafe Headed to Little Rock
- Tom Dalton: ARK Challenge Will Continue
- First National Bank of Lawrence County Bilked of at Least $3.9M 1 hour ago
- Receiver Seeks Another Contempt of Court Ruling Against John Rogers 4 days ago
- Little Rock's Original Fern Bar: How Buster's Birthed Dave & Buster's 8 hours ago
- Park Avenue Lofts Sells In $36M Transaction (Real Deals) 8 hours ago
- AFCU Withdrawn from Tech Park Package 8 hours ago