Director of Development
William J. Clinton Presidential Foundation
Warwick SabinWarwick Sabin is living his dream.
It's hard to imagine how he could have packed any more into his 26 years.
After graduating from the University of Arkansas in 1998 with a political science degree, he received a Marshall Scholarship to Oxford University, where he got his master's degree in philosophy, politics and economics. While in England, he was speech writer for the U.S. ambassador.
Moving to Washington, D.C., he became press secretary to Rep. Marion Berry. He left that position for a short period to become campaign manager for Mike Hathorne's run for Congress in the 3rd District.
Since March 2002, he has led the effort to raise $200 million for the private foundation that is building the Clinton Presidential Library.
"There's a lot of pressure in raising money, but it's right on schedule," he said.
He serves on the board of the River Market District Neighborhood Association and the Knowing Our Past Foundation, a Holocaust education organization. He also is working to organize Oxford University alumni in the Midsouth and is active with the Arkansas Food Bank Network.
The Manhattan native who fell in love with Arkansas said, "I work very hard and try to achieve as much as I can."
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Waltons Check in at No. 1 on Forbes 'Richest American Families' List
- Obamacare Hit by Ruling, but Subsidies to Continue 8 hours ago
- Arkansas Law Grads Still Finding Tight Market 2 days ago
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 2 days ago
- Top Brands Fuel Tyson's Biggest Play 2 days ago
- UCA Names Kelley Erstine Chief of Staff 9 hours ago