Jeff D. Stalnaker
Financial Operations Leader
Jeff D. StalnakerJeff Stalnaker has had a hand in a host of recent acquisitions by Acxiom Corp.
The $800 million in deals - including DataQuick, DirectMedia and Computer Graphics - since he joined the company in 1995 helped move him from a special projects accountant position to financial operations leader just a year and a half ago.
In between, Stalnaker found time to coach youth soccer in Conway and help direct the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life for two years.
Prior to Acxiom, his career included private accounting and about four years with the Arkansas Public Service Commission, and he's developed a business philosophy along the way.
"There is no substitute for work ethic," Stalnaker said. "But you always have to be able to see the big picture and make sure you don't get buried in details."
He was born in Spain and, like many children of military personnel, lived in different places, including Michigan, Florida and Oklahoma.
Stalnaker earned a bachelor's in accounting from the University of Central Arkansas at Conway in 1987.
- Reports: Wal-Mart Nabs Another Shopping App, Luvocracy
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Updated: Southwest Times Record Lays Off 37 In Printing Move 17 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Zilkha Biomass Announces $90M Facility, 52 Jobs in Monticello 18 hours ago
- Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon Gets $25.6M Pay Package 3 months ago
- Big River Steel's John Correnti on Government's Role in Private-Sector Projects? 'Stay Out' 3 days ago