Jeff D. Stalnaker
Financial Operations Leader
Jeff D. StalnakerJeff Stalnaker has had a hand in a host of recent acquisitions by Acxiom Corp.
The $800 million in deals - including DataQuick, DirectMedia and Computer Graphics - since he joined the company in 1995 helped move him from a special projects accountant position to financial operations leader just a year and a half ago.
In between, Stalnaker found time to coach youth soccer in Conway and help direct the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life for two years.
Prior to Acxiom, his career included private accounting and about four years with the Arkansas Public Service Commission, and he's developed a business philosophy along the way.
"There is no substitute for work ethic," Stalnaker said. "But you always have to be able to see the big picture and make sure you don't get buried in details."
He was born in Spain and, like many children of military personnel, lived in different places, including Michigan, Florida and Oklahoma.
Stalnaker earned a bachelor's in accounting from the University of Central Arkansas at Conway in 1987.
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- Outlets at Little Rock to Mark Grand Opening on Oct. 16 5 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 3 years ago
- Update: Baptist Health-NLR Agrees to $2.7 Million Settlement for Medicare Billing Dispute 2 days ago
- Former Judge Mike Maggio Pleads Guilty to Bribery 2 months ago
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor 5 days ago