Owner and Marketing Consultant
Vital Communications Inc.
Paul VitalePaul Vitale is an enthusiastic person. At 31, he has made a career out of motivating people to succeed. He travels the country presenting motivational seminars, trains business leaders to present reports and acts as a marketing consultant in the company he founded, Vital Communications Inc. of Little Rock.
"I believe in enthusiasm. We only get one shot at life, so why not be enthusiastic about it?" he asked.
Vitale previously worked as the director of sales and marketing at the Hot Springs Convention Center, where he was allowed to cultivate his speaking career. Before that, he was as an account executive for Cranford Johnson Robinson Woods in Little Rock, a job he took after his 1995 graduation from the University of Central Arkansas at Conway with a degree in mass communications.
Vitale has published two books, "Pass It On" and "Are You Puzzled By the Puzzle of Life?"
Vitale's interest in public speaking began in high school. Now he's doing it full time.
Vitale is active within Little Rock, speaking to many organizations including Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Arkansas and Arkansas Children's Hospital.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- $150 Million Sale Brings an End To Wilson Empire 3 years ago
- Rickenbach Indictment Reveals More Details of One Bank Under Scooter Stuart 7 days ago
- Attorney General Rejects Wording of Proposal to Make Alcohol Sales Legal Througout Arkansas 2 days ago
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012 2 weeks ago