Owner and Marketing Consultant
Vital Communications Inc.
Paul VitalePaul Vitale is an enthusiastic person. At 31, he has made a career out of motivating people to succeed. He travels the country presenting motivational seminars, trains business leaders to present reports and acts as a marketing consultant in the company he founded, Vital Communications Inc. of Little Rock.
"I believe in enthusiasm. We only get one shot at life, so why not be enthusiastic about it?" he asked.
Vitale previously worked as the director of sales and marketing at the Hot Springs Convention Center, where he was allowed to cultivate his speaking career. Before that, he was as an account executive for Cranford Johnson Robinson Woods in Little Rock, a job he took after his 1995 graduation from the University of Central Arkansas at Conway with a degree in mass communications.
Vitale has published two books, "Pass It On" and "Are You Puzzled By the Puzzle of Life?"
Vitale's interest in public speaking began in high school. Now he's doing it full time.
Vitale is active within Little Rock, speaking to many organizations including Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Arkansas and Arkansas Children's Hospital.
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening
- Report: Alice Walton Is Selling Out of the Cutting Horse Business
- Crittenden County Voters OK Tax Increase to Reopen Hospital
- Gearhart Leaves after 7 Years Leading University of Arkansas 15 hours ago
- Tyson Foods Adds Mikel Durham to Board 3 days ago
- Saline Memorial Breaks Ground on Bryant Campus 5 months ago
- New Opportunity for Contractors (Vic Lance Commentary) 4 hours ago
- Best Association Management Gets Contract to Oversee ASAE 2 months ago