Owner and Marketing Consultant
Vital Communications Inc.
Paul VitalePaul Vitale is an enthusiastic person. At 31, he has made a career out of motivating people to succeed. He travels the country presenting motivational seminars, trains business leaders to present reports and acts as a marketing consultant in the company he founded, Vital Communications Inc. of Little Rock.
"I believe in enthusiasm. We only get one shot at life, so why not be enthusiastic about it?" he asked.
Vitale previously worked as the director of sales and marketing at the Hot Springs Convention Center, where he was allowed to cultivate his speaking career. Before that, he was as an account executive for Cranford Johnson Robinson Woods in Little Rock, a job he took after his 1995 graduation from the University of Central Arkansas at Conway with a degree in mass communications.
Vitale has published two books, "Pass It On" and "Are You Puzzled By the Puzzle of Life?"
Vitale's interest in public speaking began in high school. Now he's doing it full time.
Vitale is active within Little Rock, speaking to many organizations including Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Arkansas and Arkansas Children's Hospital.
- Report: Queen Wilhelmina Delays Cost $11.5M
- Watch The '60 Minutes' Report on Data Brokers Here
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Updated: Winner, Loser in Simmons Charters Consolidation 20 hours ago
- Peco Foods Announces Northeast Arkansas Plant, 1,000 Jobs 10 hours ago
- Ballet Arkansas Names New Executive Director 9 hours ago
- Acumen's Goal: To Own the Southern Lifestyle Marketplace 20 hours ago
- WLR Retail Project Trails $1.8M Land Purchase (Real Deals) 20 hours ago