Friday Eldredge & Clark LLP
Coleman WestbrookColeman Westbrook has found his niche in estate planning.
That wasn't where was headed in college. His father and sister expected Westbrook to follow them into medicine, but that didn't suit him. So, being good at math, he majored in accounting at Harding University at Searcy. He went to law school at the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville and then went on to get a master of law in taxation from the University of Florida.
He came home to Little Rock in 1998 to join the Friday Eldredge & Clark firm, where his practice includes estate planning, trusts, charitable planning and family business planning.
He serves on the board of the Central Arkansas Estate Council and is chairman of the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Consortium, a professional advisory council that promotes and raises funds for UAMS. In June, he will become president of the Arkansas chapter of the National Committee on Planned Giving.
He has taught Sunday school at Chenal Valley Church of Christ for several years and is active on the Arkansas Children's Hospital Foundation's Professional Advisory Council.
He credits his parents with instilling in him a good work ethic.
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Dealership Acquisitions Fuel McLarty Automotive Group 2 days ago
- Arkansas Women's Hall of Fame Inducts 10 for 2017 Class 1 day ago
- Stephens Inc. Launches Film Series On Heroes of Capitalism 1 day ago
- 40 Under 40 Lunch 8 years ago
- Update: Heartland, Onebanc End 1Q in the Red 2 days ago