Friday Eldredge & Clark LLP
Coleman WestbrookColeman Westbrook has found his niche in estate planning.
That wasn't where was headed in college. His father and sister expected Westbrook to follow them into medicine, but that didn't suit him. So, being good at math, he majored in accounting at Harding University at Searcy. He went to law school at the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville and then went on to get a master of law in taxation from the University of Florida.
He came home to Little Rock in 1998 to join the Friday Eldredge & Clark firm, where his practice includes estate planning, trusts, charitable planning and family business planning.
He serves on the board of the Central Arkansas Estate Council and is chairman of the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Consortium, a professional advisory council that promotes and raises funds for UAMS. In June, he will become president of the Arkansas chapter of the National Committee on Planned Giving.
He has taught Sunday school at Chenal Valley Church of Christ for several years and is active on the Arkansas Children's Hospital Foundation's Professional Advisory Council.
He credits his parents with instilling in him a good work ethic.
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Waltons Check in at No. 1 on Forbes 'Richest American Families' List
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 1 day ago
- Political Strategist Noelle Nikpours' Racy Website Replaced 6 years ago
- Ashley Group Could Bring New Life to Pleasant Crossing in Rogers 1 day ago
- Wal-Mart Execs Naturally Dominate List of Executive Compensation 1 day ago
- Student Entrepreneurs at eStem Get Their Own Space: The Vault 1 day ago