Chief Financial Officer
Hill Crawford Lanford
Andrew LaGroneAndrew LaGrone comes by his business acumen honestly. He was born to a third-generation banking family in Hope.
LaGrone, 33, came to work at Hill Crawford & Lanford in 1986 as chief financial officer, overseeing compliance, accounting and finance.
Though offered that job at the tender age of 25, LaGrone he doesn't feel he's a success yet.
"I don't think there are a lot of geniuses out there," LaGrone said, "Some people just work harder than others, and whatever I've accomplished in my career has been a result of hard work.
Success or not, LaGrone is proud of having achieved the recent designation of chartered financial analyst. This required him to pursue a three-year program of independent study, and CFA represents a significant level of distinction within the finance community. There are only 30-40 CFAs in Arkansas.
"I think we all can tell the difference between right and wrong, and maybe success is knowing we're doing more right things than wrong things,"' he said.
- CinemaCon 2015 Will Have an Arkansas Flavor
- Wal-Mart Commends Asa Hutchinson for Work on HB1228
- Wal-Mart Is Now Calling for a Veto of HB1228
- Widespread Growth Seen in Northwest Arkansas 6 days ago
- USA Truck CEO Paid $1.4M in Total Compensation in 2014 1 day ago
- Slideshow: Inside Robinson Center's $68 Million Renovation Project 6 days ago
- Windstream Spinoff CS&L to Begin Trading on Monday 1 day ago
- Humor Warms Bench in John Rogers Court Case 6 days ago