Chief Financial Officer
Hill Crawford Lanford
Andrew LaGroneAndrew LaGrone comes by his business acumen honestly. He was born to a third-generation banking family in Hope.
LaGrone, 33, came to work at Hill Crawford & Lanford in 1986 as chief financial officer, overseeing compliance, accounting and finance.
Though offered that job at the tender age of 25, LaGrone he doesn't feel he's a success yet.
"I don't think there are a lot of geniuses out there," LaGrone said, "Some people just work harder than others, and whatever I've accomplished in my career has been a result of hard work.
Success or not, LaGrone is proud of having achieved the recent designation of chartered financial analyst. This required him to pursue a three-year program of independent study, and CFA represents a significant level of distinction within the finance community. There are only 30-40 CFAs in Arkansas.
"I think we all can tell the difference between right and wrong, and maybe success is knowing we're doing more right things than wrong things,"' he said.
- Update: John Tyson, 4 Others Urge UA Board to Slow Down Stadium Expansion
- Video: Watch Wal-Mart's 2016 Shareholders' Meeting Right Here
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Federal Reserve Approves 2 Bank of the Ozarks Acquisitions 23 hours ago
- Stephen Curry and Nike's PowerPoint Blunder (Jim Karrh On Marketing) 3 days ago
- At Latest Summit, Wal-Mart Seeks More American-Made Goods 2 days ago
- Dromborg Castle in Fayetteville for Sale — for $9.7M 3 days ago
- Asa Hutchinson Makes Appointments to Boards, Commissions 1 day ago