Chief Financial Officer
Hill Crawford Lanford
Andrew LaGroneAndrew LaGrone comes by his business acumen honestly. He was born to a third-generation banking family in Hope.
LaGrone, 33, came to work at Hill Crawford & Lanford in 1986 as chief financial officer, overseeing compliance, accounting and finance.
Though offered that job at the tender age of 25, LaGrone he doesn't feel he's a success yet.
"I don't think there are a lot of geniuses out there," LaGrone said, "Some people just work harder than others, and whatever I've accomplished in my career has been a result of hard work.
Success or not, LaGrone is proud of having achieved the recent designation of chartered financial analyst. This required him to pursue a three-year program of independent study, and CFA represents a significant level of distinction within the finance community. There are only 30-40 CFAs in Arkansas.
"I think we all can tell the difference between right and wrong, and maybe success is knowing we're doing more right things than wrong things,"' he said.
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Brandon Barber Should Serve About 20 Years, Feds Say 19 hours ago
- Mo Money, Uber Problems (Robert Coon On Politics) 3 days ago
- Atlanta Hawks' Joe Johnson Rides Up High in His Super Truck 6 years ago
- Bill Simon Stepping Down As Leader of Wal-Mart's U.S. Stores 2 days ago
- Report: Adding Vision, Dental Would Cost $43M 21 hours ago