Chief Financial Officer
Hill Crawford Lanford
Andrew LaGroneAndrew LaGrone comes by his business acumen honestly. He was born to a third-generation banking family in Hope.
LaGrone, 33, came to work at Hill Crawford & Lanford in 1986 as chief financial officer, overseeing compliance, accounting and finance.
Though offered that job at the tender age of 25, LaGrone he doesn't feel he's a success yet.
"I don't think there are a lot of geniuses out there," LaGrone said, "Some people just work harder than others, and whatever I've accomplished in my career has been a result of hard work.
Success or not, LaGrone is proud of having achieved the recent designation of chartered financial analyst. This required him to pursue a three-year program of independent study, and CFA represents a significant level of distinction within the finance community. There are only 30-40 CFAs in Arkansas.
"I think we all can tell the difference between right and wrong, and maybe success is knowing we're doing more right things than wrong things,"' he said.
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- 40 Under 40 Lunch 8 years ago
- Hot Springs' Waters Hotel Joins Ascend Collection 1 day ago
- Jonesboro Area? It Conveys Everything 3 days ago
- USA Truck Hires Kim Littlejohn as Tech Officer 12 hours ago
- Arkansas Women's Hall of Fame Inducts 10 for 2017 Class 2 days ago