Barbara L. Pardue
Director of Public Affairs for Arkansas
Barbara L. PardueBarbara Pardue's career has taken her from politics to public affairs. But whether she's been in Arkansas, Michigan or Washington, D.C., she's been at the top of her field.
She spent more than 10 years in politics, including serving as press secretary for former Gov. Frank White and for George Bush's 1988 presidential campaign. In public affairs, she's been a vice president for Kelly Services Inc. in Troy, Mich. And, since 1993, she's been Potlatch Corp.'s director of public affairs in Arkansas.
Her duties include media relations, employee communications, lobbying at the state Legislature and directing Potlatch's annual charitable contributions in Arkansas.
"I believe your integrity and honesty with people are the most important values you can carry into anything you do," Pardue, 38, said.
Pardue serves on the boards of the Arkansas Council on Economic Education, the Warren-Bradley County YMCA and the Bradley County Industrial Development Corp. and is involved with Winrock International and the Prescott and McGehee chambers of commerce.
- Wal-Mart Cheered, Jeered for Solar Power Efforts
- State of the South Report Cites Innovation Hub as Key to Arkansas Growth
- THV 11 News: Vilonia Business Reopens After Tornado
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 3 days ago
- Tom Cotton and Me (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 3 days ago
- Top College Officials See Sizable Pay Raises 3 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Mack, Donna McLarty Launch Global Fellows Program 19 hours ago