Director of Leasing
Flake Tabor Tucker Wells & Kelley Inc.
Brandon RogersCruising timber in south Arkansas for summer work gave Brandon Rogers his first exposure to the real estate business.
"I've always been fascinated with real estate," the 32-year-old El Dorado native said.
"You can see it, touch it and walk through it."
Now he's plying his trade at the state's largest commercial real estate management firm, Flake Tabor Tucker Wells & Kelley Inc. in Little Rock.
Rogers joined the firm in 1993 after a four-and-a-half-year stint at the Los Angeles office of the international real estate firm of Cushman & Wakefield, where he was named "Rookie of the Year" in 1990.
Armed with his business administration degree from Westminster College in Fulton, Mo., Rogers invested the first four years of his career on the lending side of real estate at First Commercial Bank in Little Rock and The Merchants Bank of Kansas City, Mo.
He serves as a member of the city of Little Rock's Board of Adjustment reviewing variance request. Rogers is also co-chairman of the 1995 corporate campaign for the Arkansas Children's Hospital Research Center.
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening
- Report: Alice Walton Is Selling Out of the Cutting Horse Business
- Crittenden County Voters OK Tax Increase to Reopen Hospital
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening 17 hours ago
- Parents Sue Fayetteville School District Over Girls' Sports 3 days ago
- EquityNet's Judd Hollas Sees Plenty of Room in Crowdfunding 3 days ago
- Tim Griffin: Changes Needed to Common Core Standards 1 day ago
- Murphy Oil Makes Executive Changes 1 day ago