Director of Leasing
Flake Tabor Tucker Wells & Kelley Inc.
Brandon RogersCruising timber in south Arkansas for summer work gave Brandon Rogers his first exposure to the real estate business.
"I've always been fascinated with real estate," the 32-year-old El Dorado native said.
"You can see it, touch it and walk through it."
Now he's plying his trade at the state's largest commercial real estate management firm, Flake Tabor Tucker Wells & Kelley Inc. in Little Rock.
Rogers joined the firm in 1993 after a four-and-a-half-year stint at the Los Angeles office of the international real estate firm of Cushman & Wakefield, where he was named "Rookie of the Year" in 1990.
Armed with his business administration degree from Westminster College in Fulton, Mo., Rogers invested the first four years of his career on the lending side of real estate at First Commercial Bank in Little Rock and The Merchants Bank of Kansas City, Mo.
He serves as a member of the city of Little Rock's Board of Adjustment reviewing variance request. Rogers is also co-chairman of the 1995 corporate campaign for the Arkansas Children's Hospital Research Center.
- Reports: Wal-Mart Nabs Another Shopping App, Luvocracy
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Superior Industries to Close Plant in Rogers, Leave 500 Out of Work 8 hours ago
- Home BancShares Announces Purchase of Another Florida Bank 8 hours ago
- 15 Years Later, Murder-Suicide Fades From View (Fifth Monday) 1 decade ago
- Hospitals, Medical Society At Odds Over New Legislation 3 days ago
- Southwest Times Record Lays Off 37 In Printing Move 5 hours ago