Director of Leasing
Flake Tabor Tucker Wells & Kelley Inc.
Brandon RogersCruising timber in south Arkansas for summer work gave Brandon Rogers his first exposure to the real estate business.
"I've always been fascinated with real estate," the 32-year-old El Dorado native said.
"You can see it, touch it and walk through it."
Now he's plying his trade at the state's largest commercial real estate management firm, Flake Tabor Tucker Wells & Kelley Inc. in Little Rock.
Rogers joined the firm in 1993 after a four-and-a-half-year stint at the Los Angeles office of the international real estate firm of Cushman & Wakefield, where he was named "Rookie of the Year" in 1990.
Armed with his business administration degree from Westminster College in Fulton, Mo., Rogers invested the first four years of his career on the lending side of real estate at First Commercial Bank in Little Rock and The Merchants Bank of Kansas City, Mo.
He serves as a member of the city of Little Rock's Board of Adjustment reviewing variance request. Rogers is also co-chairman of the 1995 corporate campaign for the Arkansas Children's Hospital Research Center.
- At Conference, Tyson Foods Touts Stable Earnings, Sales Growth
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Update: Brenda Montgomery Gets 57 Months in Prison for Lawrence County Bank Theft 1 day ago
- Third Walnut Ridge Defendant Gets Shorter Sentence, Co-Conspirators May Benefit 8 hours ago
- Bank of the Ozarks Contributes to Statewide Deposit Growth 14 hours ago
- SIG Sauer Finalizes Plans to Move to Jacksonville 5 months ago
- ESP Confirms Jefferson County Site For $3B Project, Citing Easement Success 3 days ago