Hosto Law Firm/IntelliNet
Bryan HostoI've lived here all my life, and I knew I would have some business, said Bryan Hosto, 32, reflecting on starting his law practice. "But it was scary. Most people who go to law school have lawyers in their family. I didn't even know any."
He did know he wanted to be in business for himself and was aided by several lawyers.
"They showed me where the courthouse was," said Hosto, a 1989 graduate of UALR School of Law.
Besides guiding his law firm, Hosto is one of the founders of IntelliNet, which opened Nov. 15. It has become the state's largest provider of Internet service with access in Little Rock, Fayetteville, Conway and Jonesboro.
Hosto said he became interested in the Internet when he read a magazine article a few years ago and started checking into it.
"I heard a provider in Dallas was growing by 30 percent a month," Hosto said. "I didn't even know what the Internet was."
Hosto is president of the UALR Alumni Association and works with the Hugh O'Brien Youth Foundation.
- Dave & Buster's to Open in June at Grove at Gateway Town Center
- Robinson Center Adding Outdoor Terrace, Begins Booking Events
- It's House vs. Senate in 4th Annual Hoops for Kids' Sake Basketball Game
- Walnut Ridge, Others See Development Boost from I-57 Designation 6 hours ago
- Slideshow: Robinson Center's Renovation Poised for October Completion 5 days ago
- John Glasgow to Dillard's: ‘Call Off the Dogs' 2 years ago
- Update: Sun Paper of China Picks Clark County for $1.3B Pulp Mill 3 days ago
- 10 Startups Chosen For FinTech Accelerator Launching May 16 2 days ago